• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I ask what exactly Kyrie brings to the table that Dinwiddie doesn’t? (And this is not coming from a Dinwiddie fan)

Rk Player Season Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% eFG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
1 Spencer Dinwiddie 2022-23 29 53 53 34.1 6.0 13.1 .455 2.6 6.4 .405 3.4 6.7 .504 .555 3.2 3.9 .821 0.4 2.7 3.1 5.3 0.7 0.3 1.7 2.3 17.7
2 Kyrie Irving 2022-23 30 40 40 37.0 10.0 20.5 .486 3.3 8.7 .374 6.7 11.8 .569 .565 4.0 4.5 .883 1.0 4.2 5.1 5.3 1.0 0.8 2.3 2.7 27.1

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Regardless if he is or isn't. Simmons is going wherever KD goes due to the rookie max deal where you can only have one. A return to GS makes a lot of sense honestly. 

Edited by NBASupes

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think what happened was Lebron told Kyrie to ask for a trade and LAL offered Westbrook and 2 1sts...  To punish them, BKN made the deal with Dallas. 

Haha, savagery.  I love it.  KY and Bron-Bron on the tele after the DAL deal like, 'Whappened?' 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn tries to push a Simmons for JC deal. 

New FO needs to learn this now...

Saying-no GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

No worries, Dies-o.  Nba twitterers are convinced the mavs ain't done yet.  That smooth THJr for Collins swap works for both teams .... right?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Heh.  Duh? 

"I don't speak for the Lakers Front Office.  I don't know what they are going to do..."  But when you hear that kind of question being asked.. if Kyrie can help this team make it to the finish line... "DUH" is what comes to mind.

Well, Duh...  Unless you can make a deal that Dallas can't refuse... too bad, so sad Lebron... enjoy your play in defeat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I can see Phoenix swinging a Ayton, Bridges and Picks for KD and Claxton. 

Can't trade for Ayton without Simmons in the deal. Can't have two rookie max deals on one team unless they earned it on the same team. Also, PHX doesn't want to trade Bridges. 

It would have to be a role player plus Ayton with a lot of draft picks. 

24 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Here's my FEAR...

image.png

At this point with the way the team is built and as much as i love the baptist i would probably take that deal.   I like Curry more than i like Bogi and Holiday can kick rocks.    

The Simmons and Collins one hurts me but with the limited touches he gets with the setup and offense we run now he is getting destroyed in what he can bring to the team (collins).  He really only gives solid rebounding and defense right now.  Thats the 2 things Simmons can do even better than Collins probably although rebounds are close shaded slightly to john.  But it is something isn't scared to do.  You add on top of that the assists and playmaking for others Simmons can do while not scoring and thats something John can't do. 

If i knew for a 100% fact that Collins could return to his prior 19+ 10+ self with these guys on the team already i wouldn't do this trade but i don't have much faith nate nor trae or Murray will give him the time of day to be that again.  So i might as well take a guy in Simmons who can do what collins is relegated to but better.

Edited by Threezus

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Can't trade for Ayton without Simmons in the deal. Can't have two rookie max deals on one team unless they earned it on the same team. Also, PHX doesn't want to trade Bridges. 

It would have to be a role player plus Ayton with a lot of draft picks. 

Huh?

Ayton doesn't have a designated max deal.

A team can only have 2 designated deals, one of which can be traded for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Threezus said:

At this point with the way the team is built and as much as i love the baptist i would probably take that deal.   I like Curry more than i like Bogi and Holiday can kick rocks.    

The Simmons and Collins one hurts me but with the limited touches he gets with the setup and offense we run now he is getting destroyed in what he can bring to the team (collins).  He really only gives solid rebounding and defense right now.  Thats the 2 things Simmons can do even better than Collins probably although rebounds are close shaded slightly to john.  But it is something isn't scared to do.  You add on top of that the assists and playmaking for others Simmons can do while not scoring and thats something John can't do. 

If i knew for a 100% fact that Collins could return to his prior 19+ 10+ self with these guys on the team already i wouldn't do this trade but i don't have much faith nate nor trae or Murray will give him the time of day to be that again.  So i might as well take a guy in Simmons who can do what collins is relegated to but better.

Gotta move Capela if we get Ben..