• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

I don’t know how people feel about Jeff Schultz and his reporting (he is a very combative reporter, too combative imo) but in his recent article that came out yesterday he said that “Capela will be moved” and “Collins is being shopped aggressively”. Hawks front office doesn’t want to put Clint in the Mavs deal because they already have something in place already? It’s weird what’s going on right now in Hawks land. Here’s the main part of the article I’m talking about if people want to know. 

IMG_7713.jpeg

Umm. Just reading that without any additional context, isn't Schultz... instead... making light of "silly season" and just offering a paraphrase of the typical things being said by silly season rumor talkers?

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Thoughts?

"Numerous?"..

Glen, if you're reading this... who other than Jake Fischer are you counting enough to constitute "numerous"??? I mean I take Jake now as a serious informant on his own. But who else with any credibility has weighed in?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

1. Grant Shirley is one of us. He is not a reporter. 

2. He is quoting a site that, to my knowledge, has no actual regard in the first place. 

THAT SAID... I'm the original Lively advocate around here as far as I know.

8 minutes ago, warcore said:

I do not want to trade up for Lively. It's possible he lands to us at #15 (I'd be happy with that). Let the chips fall. If he's not there, there's plenty of other good players. 

Yeah.  If I’m trading up, I want either Jarace Walker or Gradey.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:..🤓....:laugh1:

:laugh1: :unsure:

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

you will love to watch d*ck shoot.  

:laugh1: I’m sorry if he lands with us can we call him Bob? :huh: I can’t say you know what that many times a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Can never have too many shooters, and if we draft him, you will love to watch d*ck shoot.  

Oh KB, good thing we're all mature out here. 😄

My mission for you though is to get us guys that can dribble, pass, shoot, and are rugged.  Go! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Thoughts?

I like Saikam, he’s a really good player, but I don’t think he’s that much of an upgrade to Collins for his price tag. And I don’t think he’s a good enough shooter to be any better if we end up keeping Capela. 

• Like 2