• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, cam1218 said:

There were so many teams that were talented but didn’t fit well last year so I can see why. I mean, you had the Heat in the finals lol. With the parity in the league (which I love), a lot of teams probably feel they are a tweak or two away and are looking for some win/win scenarios for both teams.

Denver winning and looking dominant doing it made every team in the league BELIEVE.  Everybody is saying, 
"We're Just 1 player away".

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

I don't see it working with OO, compared to Gobert, but wasn't O'Neale Quin's starting PF in Utah?

Yeah and he wanted JC in trade....

Isn't that special?

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Twitter is a buzz.....

Did anyone listen to this Woj ESPN Draft Special and hear this?

Then there's this:

My guy Wallace...

• Premium Member

Heard something very interesting listening to an insider talk.

They said...

"Travis is not here anymore so Hunter can be moved in a trade. "  I found that interesting because it makes it sound like Travis was holding up any trades for Hunter.  I also heard that we like Cason Wallace...  I should be an expert on Wallace since he played for UK but no. Not really.   Some mocks have him going really early. 

This summer, we need to see what happens with Hunter, JC, and CC. 

Finally, Starting AJG at SF doesn't seem likely.   But  I don't know. 

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, thecampster said:

No go ahead to say much but if something hits the news about why Nate/Schlenk left and it involves the assistant coaches, the young guys, Huerter's departure and the long term deals handed out, you heard it here first.

I take it the news never hit today?  Or did Jaybird hit the nail on the head with her earlier post?

13 hours ago, thecampster said:

I might be able to post something tonight. Something I've sat on since Nate left. Might hit media in a day or two.

Sorry, this is the post I meant to quote.  Not the previous one.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JTB said:

I forgot Clint would be gon based on the supes insider info.

I don’t know sounds like bad trades all around if any of this came true. I guess we could somewhat be certain lively would be a hawk.

Then that slides OO to PF.

23/24 starting lineup:

Trae,DJ,Hunter,OO,Lively….improvement??

Good teams don't start rookies.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Travis is not here anymore so Hunter can be moved in a trade. "  I found that interesting because it makes it sound like Travis was holding up any trades for Hunter.

Ya I can see that, you generally tend to wanna keep the ones you drafted. Maybe it’s like whatever potential you saw in that player you continue to think they can fulfill it. 

4 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

wow!

Don’t touch with a ten foot pole. This dude got a beautiful game but he’s always hurt. I sound like a broken record. Did players get this hurt in the past? It’s like every player I talk about I always say he’s hurt. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Twitter is a buzz.....

Then there's this:

Wow, 15 to either JC Hunt or DM??? Wonder how far each would get us.

If JC +15 lands us Bertans and 10

What do the other 2 lane us? 

DM should have the most value as far as on court production. 

Who would be 2nd? JC or Hunter in terms of value seen around the league. 

6 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

If the JC to BKN rumor is true…*shivers*… it’s incomplete. We won’t be going into the season with PF depth of:

X and Jalen Johnson

When someone solves for “X” please let me know. 

cb - 23.5 million = X

cb - 23.5 mill + ( 23.5 mill ) = X + 23.5 mill

cb  = X + 23.5 mill

X =

image.thumb.png.6e5ced0ad4d420f1b4c887d7439017ad.png

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Twitter is a buzz.....

Then there's this:

I cannot confirm Hunter or Murray being mentioned for trade ups packages, only JC. I've heard that other teams have mentioned Cam Whitmore being a primary trade up target for Atlanta. My guess is teams are asking for Hunter or Murray more than the Hawks are offering Murray or Hunter. That said, I can't confirm anymore beyond JC being used for a trade up for 10 which was an offer Atlanta has made and was declined

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I know Orlando wants Murray badly. That said, I don't believe Atlanta has offered Murray nor Hunter to anyone at this time. Hell, they haven't even offered Capela yet. Just JC. 

Atlanta isn't as talkative as they were when Travis and especially when Peterson was there. Most of what my guy gets is other teams talking about them. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I know Orlando wants Murray badly. That said, I don't believe Atlanta has offered Murray nor Hunter to anyone at this time. Hell, they haven't even offered Capela yet. Just JC. 

Atlanta isn't as talkative as they were when Travis and especially when Peterson was there. Most of what my guy gets is other teams talking about them. 

Is that the same for our other insiders as well?

just curious if it can be shared.

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Is that the same for our other insiders as well?

just curious if it can be shared.

They said they have a connection within the organization. I have a connection to league circles. So the most accurate Hawk info should come from them but if I am sworn to secrecy. I know for a fact they are as well if not more than me.