• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Five hot updates 

1. Seems like Portland and New Orleans are working on a mega trade to bring Zion to Portland and Scoot to the NO. This should have either right before the draft or around the 3rd pick. 

2.  Capela is still the player that I am told will be moved tonight for Atlanta. 

3. Expect more upper middle class trades like Marcus Smart tonight. Capela, Dorian Finney-Smith, and Terry Rozier are the hot names on the market. 

4. LAC were seriously shopping Paul George. Of the next vet stars, he's currently on an expiring deal so it limits the teams he can be traded to, to good teams with a chance to contend so his market value just isn't super high but teams have called. Dallas, Atlanta, New York, and Miami are the names I've gathered. It does seem more likely that LA keeps him than trades him but they are exploring options. He's the name that I was told, don't be shocked if he's moved tonight especially if Lillard stays in Portland which is starting to be expected in league circles. 

5. There is just not a lot of hype in the Siakam train. I do know Toronto wants Murray but Atlanta been reluctant to offer him. I would be surprised if Siakam is traded tonight. 

Bonus: 

6. Dame is expected to stay in Portland. Zion is a game changer and they are trying to get a center with more mobility and some shooting. 

7. A lot of teams have called about Myles Turner and it seems like Indy isn't moving him at all unless you pay a very steep price. OG is getting the same treatment. 

1. Honestly, him being in Portland might do him some good.

2. If you had to guess, who would be the front runner in that potential trade ? 

6. Would the Center they are looking at by Myles Turner ?

7.  Well, this answers question 6 more than likely  

I don't rememebr who it was or if it was insider info or an article but there something about ressler taking step back and letting the ppl he hired do their thing after all the drama since last off season, that obviously remains to be seen if that rumour is true.

Edited by hylndr11

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Five hot updates 

1. Seems like Portland and New Orleans are working on a mega trade to bring Zion to Portland and Scoot to the NO. This should have either right before the draft or around the 3rd pick. 

2.  Capela is still the player that I am told will be moved tonight for Atlanta. 

3. Expect more upper middle class trades like Marcus Smart tonight. Capela, Dorian Finney-Smith, and Terry Rozier are the hot names on the market. 

4. LAC were seriously shopping Paul George. Of the next vet stars, he's currently on an expiring deal so it limits the teams he can be traded to, to good teams with a chance to contend so his market value just isn't super high but teams have called. Dallas, Atlanta, New York, and Miami are the names I've gathered. It does seem more likely that LA keeps him than trades him but they are exploring options. He's the name that I was told, don't be shocked if he's moved tonight especially if Lillard stays in Portland which is starting to be expected in league circles. 

5. There is just not a lot of hype in the Siakam train. I do know Toronto wants Murray but Atlanta been reluctant to offer him. I would be surprised if Siakam is traded tonight. 

Bonus: 

6. Dame is expected to stay in Portland. Zion is a game changer and they are trying to get a center with more mobility and some shooting. 

7. A lot of teams have called about Myles Turner and it seems like Indy isn't moving him at all unless you pay a very steep price. OG is getting the same treatment. 

5 doesn't seem right to me. Murray HAS to be in the deal because they cant pay them both next offseason. and Jake fischer seems to think he is in it too

39 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

1. Honestly, him being in Portland might do him some good.

2. If you had to guess, who would be the front runner in that potential trade ? 

6. Would the Center they are looking at by Myles Turner ?

7.  Well, this answers question 6 more than likely  

1. Yep

2. Can't say. 

6. A lot of teams are looking at Turner and been turned down. I am not sure who they will get. It's hard to say. 

7. Yep

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Per Windhorssssssst, Brogdon's injury makes trading him impossible for Loston.  IOW, it's something serious.  Which makes it even more galling that folks aren't calling them out for trying to trade damaged goods. 

...and have LAC pay for it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Hawks will have the 10th and 15th picks by tonight.  

I disagree. We get 10 and we are flipping 15. We aren’t drafting 2 rookies in round 1 no way, I’ll bet against this 💯. Again, atrae is ready, 1 rookie only in round 1.

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Per Windhorssssssst, Brogdon's injury makes trading him impossible for Loston.  IOW, it's something serious.  Which makes it even more galling that folks aren't calling them out for trying to trade damaged goods. 

Danny Strange behind it… even if he’s with the Jazz, smells of Danny.

• Haha 1

They are taking one last big swing before everything kicks in next year, there is no clear path to keeping all three of those guys in Boston long term unless they strip it all away, gonna give it a shot before browns money kicks and and the new apron. 

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

...and have LAC pay for it.

Poor Clippers. Kawhi PG13 and Brogdon.

Ps Instead of the 3 ⭐️ tonight you will see:

Amir Coffey, Brandon Boston jr. and Terence (Juwana) Mann.

image.gif.cf49f360e2210bf9eaadb64cc0f2eae4.gif

No Bette tonight! 🤣 Wnjoy Gennice Graham! :sarcastic:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Poor Clippers. Kawhi PG13 and Brogdon.

Ps Instead of the 3 ⭐️ tonight you will see:

Amir Coffey, Brandon Boston jr. and Terence (Juwana) Mann.

image.gif.cf49f360e2210bf9eaadb64cc0f2eae4.gif

No Bette tonight! 🤣 Wnjoy Gennice Graham! :sarcastic:

Clipp tix scalpers be on that fluctuating market out there in the streets of south central 🤣 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I believe that three teams should consider trading for George.  

Who?

1. Atlanta Hawks: The Hawks have been to the NBA Playoffs in each of the previous three seasons. In 2021, the franchise made the Eastern Conference Finals, but they have lost in the first round in the two seasons since. With superstar Trae Young already on the team, a player like George can help them win an NBA Championship next season. In addition, the Hawks have many talented players on the roster, such as De'Andre Hunter, Dejounte Murray, Clint Capela and John Collins, that could help the Clippers remain competitive.