• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Play-In watch! Now Pre-Game Thread.

JayBirdHawk

I think we end up playing the Nets in a 7/8 matchup and take them out and face the Celts in a 7/2 matchup and Adam Silver builds more drama 🎭 lines with the tradition and history of the two franchises and well as Marcus Smart being a real piece of work defending Trae. 

ps We knock them out in 7 in Boston. 🧊 Trae hits the winner in the aforementioned Smart’s mug ☕️ 

image.gif.b21b90d373db9451182127845a9d9e54.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This season's Hawk team can beat the best team in the NBA and lose to the worst team.  No reason for what they do.  They just do.  Expecting them to end the season 41-41.  

:smug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nobody should want to play us in a 7 game series. Not as a 1 or 2 seed. We are better than that, we haven’t showed it but it can still be unlocked in a lethal (@letha… ahhh he’ll see it) way. :yes:

OO is going to have to play more i think and we're going to need every bit of shooting that Bey and Bogi can muster.  Might have to just get more minutes for Aaron too.  

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

OO

Indeed. My boy is becoming a menace around the hoop deterring mafckers from weak lay ups. He needs to be unleashed. This 20 min a game thing ain’t workin for me. He needs to be at 25 at least. He does too many “good things” out on the floor to be on the pine 🌲.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Indeed. My boy is becoming a menace around the hoop deterring mafckers from weak lay ups. He needs to be unleashed. This 20 min a game thing ain’t workin for me. He needs to be at 25 at least. He does too many “good things” out on the floor to be on the pine 🌲.

When are we going to see OO and Clint together?  I realize that's a lot of not shooting but we could abuse some folks at least for a few minutes. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

When are we going to see OO and Clint together?  I realize that's a lot of not shooting but we could abuse some folks at least for a few minutes. 

start both, here follow me to the new topics I got something for y’all.

• Haha 1