• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

Just now, Hawkish said:

I didn’t appreciate the “idiots” comment earlier regarding Hunter.  As I previously stated, Hunter may have been my favorite prospect on the team at one point; however, he just doesn’t seem to flow with the motion of the team.  If he was so good, why would Minnesota be willing to trade for Green and a bunch of trash/borderline NBA player over Hunter/Capela?  Just because of cap issues?  I have no problem with disagreement, but calling people names is uncalled for.  

It wasn't directed personally to you and my bad for that statement. It was one poster in particular with a trade Hunter fetish

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, ryandauwalker said:

Seeing KAT's contract makes me really nervous down the line...

Does Capela/Bey/SAC 1st get it done or is that too favorable for the Hawks? I'd have to think we have some leverage given their financial situation.  

I think it would need to be Capela, Gay, Bey, Sac 1st, 2029 1st.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cmon, man.  Can we pick this up another day?  Let us be happy together for once.  Please, Mikey?  

Lol I am happy. We got Dejounte on a steal. But we don’t need to do this credit stuff lol. Literally when he posted it I even said Jake already said this… so we don’t need to go down this path of him taking credit 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They really wanted Siakam. Like really wanted him bad

I like the idea of a player like Siakam, but it would have been a severe overpay.  I’m glad it didn’t work out.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It wasn't directed personally to you and my bad for that statement. It was one poster in particular with a trade Hunter fetish

No worries, bud.  Thanks 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think it would need to be Capela, Gay, Bey, Sac 1st, 2029 1st.

Sorry, I meant to include Gay as I know that's required to make it work.

I'd try to get away with not sending out the 2029 1st or at the very least make it a future 2nd... I imagine his contract will be very difficult for any team that acquires him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Lol I am happy. We got Dejounte on a steal. But we don’t need to do this credit stuff lol. Literally when he posted it I even said Jake already said this… so we don’t need to go down this path of him taking credit 

Take it or leave it, that’s all I can say. I appreciate whatever they share. A lot of this is just passing on info from whoever it comes from. I know I don’t have the means to duplicate what I can find in these threads lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cam1218 said:

Take it or leave it, that’s all I can say. I appreciate whatever they share. A lot of this is just passing on info from whoever it comes from. I know I don’t have the means to duplicate what I can find in these threads lol.

Like I said they should absolutely take credit for the stuff they share that isn’t even being discussed (like this KAT stuff). But don’t pass off stuff that’s already been reported to try to build credibility 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wretch said:

...and FYI, Soth and I are not the same person even though we literally just posted the exact same thing. lol Though I'm more taking an educated guess without sources.

That makes you ..... an outsider, wr.  Welcome to the family! 😥

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Like I said they should absolutely take credit for the stuff they share that isn’t even being discussed (like this KAT stuff). But don’t pass off stuff that’s already been reported to try to build credibility 

I think Supes really drove home the point for me that DJM was signing today so he deserves credit for that. @NBASupes

and you can call me super skeptic.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1