AHF

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

PG - Trae / Mills / Kobe / Vit

SG - Murray / Bogi / Griffin / Mathews

SF - 

PF - Siakam / JJ / Gueye

C - OO / Bruno

Something’s missing 🤔🤔🤔

Bogi, Griffin, and JJ can all play some 3.  But they might do another deal or signing before offseason is over.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Got an update:

Siakam and KAT are the main two targets. Team would rather have Siakam because his defense is better than KAT's (I love KAT and can't argue this). It sounds like Toronto is willing to accept a more fair deal for him. It also sounds like Siakam is willing to stay in Atlanta. Hunter would be the main piece we send to Toronto.

One source said "it might be getting spicy soon in the ATL" so take that FWIW. 

Yall can stop with the KAT stuff LOL. Siakam is almost assuredly a hawk. Clint to dallas/houston, those assets and dre + 24 kings for siakam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Final_quest said:

Bogi, Griffin, and JJ can all play some 3.  But they might do another deal or signing before offseason is over.  

Some 3 is the key word. My guess is they will just put any talented 3 or big wing on Siakam till Gueye is ready for the assignment 

On 7/6/2023 at 8:02 PM, NBASupes said:

Grant Williams. Once we pulled out of landing Siakam. Williams was our #2, KAT, #1. We were battling with Dallas for both 

There is no other teams. It was just Dallas and Atlanta 

here you are saying we pulled out of landing siakam but now you claiming those talks never died lol. pick a side mate

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Man Hunter and Bey gone leaves us really thin at SF

When you lose fat, this is what you get - - Thin!  But, we ain't THAT thin.  We got options!!

😇

I can’t quote anyone but on the topic of if this trade goes down as discussed and the SF position. Terrance Ross is still out there wouldn’t cost much and we’ve seen him plenty go off against us and still has that three ball cooking. Just saying I’m not worried about it. Just hoping this trade goes through.

• Like 4

Just now, NBASupes said:

Ya'll gotta read the entire thread and then quote. My last update talked about Atlanta was talking to Toronto for Siakam again and that he was always priority over KAT. In fact, I had a post that literally had

1. Brown

2. Siakam

Gap

3. KAT

4. Williams

Ya'll really bad at not following the thread then upping a post that's been past irrelevant 

Kyle Anderson has Spurs DNA.  Any chance we could snatch him to start at 3/4?

• Like 1