• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

No. Minnesota sees him a priority to keep. Minnesota is in trouble if the Hawks land Siakam

Guess that would take Dallas out of the running too if they get Cap.

Hopefully Landry has played this perfectly and Minny and Toronto are competing against each other for which team gets to send us the better player in a trade 🤯

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I'm not confident that Trae/Murray/Bey/Pascal/OO is a notable improvement over last years starting line up. PS better on the defensive end than Collins, but Bey is worse than Hunter on that end.

Things would be more fluid in terms of mobility, but, eh.... I don't know.

Personally I don't like it. Very undersized and lack shooting. That team would be very easy to defend come playoff time. Crowd the paint and watch Murray and Trae dribble into a sea of defenders.

KAT makes way more sense to me in terms of fit and gives tons of space for our guards to operate.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AHF said:

If we are trading Clint, I would say that having more depth at the center position is a good thing and therefore guaranteeing Bruno makes a ton of sense.

Yeah that pretty much the side note tea leaf there, Clint trade.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

PG - Trae / Mills / Kobe / Vit

SG - Murray / Bogi / Griffin / Mathews

SF - 

PF - Siakam / JJ / Gueye

C - OO / McGee

Something’s missing 🤔🤔🤔

24 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

Sothron— Don’t you think Hunter, Capela, and Bey is more than enough (even steep) for Siakam (and that’s excluding the 1st)?

I dont think there are many teams that can put together a package for Siakam while matching non-negative contracts.  Stay patient, Landry.

Dallas has to be giving up more that McGee in salary to get Capela.

• Like 2