• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

What does the signing of Bruno mean?  I hate to lose Hunter but understand… very thin at 3 without Hunter/Bey.  I am not sure if AJ is ready

It could indicate that Cap is on the move.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, RunningRealtor said:

Been forever since I've been on this site.  I honestly thought it went away until I saw something on Bleacher Report about it over the weekend and have obsessively been lurking.  My old login (dragitoff) no longer worked so here we are.  lol.  

Regarding all this discussion, could Robert Covington still play 3?  He fell out of the rotation in LA last year but is on an expiring contract that we could use part of the TPE for.  He's got length if we are truly going to a more switching type defense.  He's never been a deadeye shooter, but seems serviceable.  Kelly Oubre for the MLE is another guy that could fit the 3 n D role, but I like Covington's length if his health and ability hold up for full-time service at the 3.  

I think Covington hasn't played the 3 for like 4 years.  He is a PF in recent years.

image.png

• Like 1

I knew he hadn't played much recently and had been mostly playing PF.  I don't follow the Clippers closely and wasn't sure why.  I primarily remember his from his days as an elite defender.  I figured there was a legitimate reason he'd fallen out of the rotation for them.