• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

23 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I think they handshake dealed and Toronto is stalling.

Bruno is a solid 2/3 at center. 

If true, pull the offer and refuse to start renegotiating until the deal leans more in our favor. (Or refuse at all to teach a lesson)

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I honestly just want Siakam for a year anyway.  Obviously it can't cost us that much if we're going to do that but it'd make us good this year and then give us flexibility when he leaves. 

I'm getting to this point ModDaddy.  

If he plays and fits well and we want to pay him, cool - if he doesn't, Bye! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I reached the point a few days ago where I just scan this thread for twitter posts and skip everything else.  Just a bunch of white noise at this point with zero substance from everyone posting.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, shakes said:

I reached the point a few days ago where I just scan this thread for twitter posts and skip everything else.  Just a bunch of white noise at this point with zero substance from everyone posting.

6cefc4fc-d10a-473f-8c1e-13a51c81886f_tex

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The hawks offer is on the table with other teams lined up lol. It’s up to Masai to accept. This late push to get other teams involved to up our price isnt working. 

If that is indeed the case, I appreciate Landry's backbone.  As a rookie GM, most veteran GM's would expect to have the upper hand in negotiations.  

8 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

If that is indeed the case, I appreciate Landry's backbone.  As a rookie GM, most veteran GM's would expect to have the upper hand in negotiations.  

Remember Landry and Masai have a real relationship from his Toronto days. He knows the game and probably knows really well Masai’s game. Let it play out. Unless someone comes with a real offer that forces hawks to up it, deal should get done 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

I think they handshake dealed and Toronto is stalling.

Bruno is a solid 2/3 at center. 

I would remove the 2 part of that sentence.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@NBASupes @Sothron check out my #1 guy.

Look at Trey Murphy's last season in NO. Dude was almost 50/40/90 in his second season with Zion out the whole season. I would take him in a heartbeat in a deal. This JV/Siakam/Murphy trade scenario the guy laid out would be a massive win for us. Massive. I would love to see that team.

Trae

DJM

Murphy

Siakam

JV

with the bench of Bogi, OO, JJ, Bufkin, Patty. 

• Like 3