• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

sturts

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Come on stur—-rrr—I mean theheroatl.  We were keeping that on the DL!

Did not see this when I posted.  Glad I didn’t out you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, AHF said:

Come on stur—-rrr—I mean theheroatl.  We were keeping that on the DL!

Make a comeback Stu! Come back here it’s fun! Unless of course you are jet skiing with bikini 👙 models… then enjoy!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Make a comeback Stu! Come back here it’s fun! Unless of course you are jet skiing with bikini 👙 models… then enjoy!

yeah me and JC are hanging out in Cabo with the hooters girls while ya'll are debating Siakam's 3pt shooting vs KAT's horrid defense all the while Masai laughing at the squawk

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Siakam is making 37M this year and is going to get a raise in his next contract.  He will have all the leverage since we will be desparate to extend him long term.  Meaning, he's going to get paid about as much as KAT.  

Since that is the case, I'd rather go for the guy who has better size, better shooter and fit.  

Point heard — If we were talking about a KAT that busted his tail and played smart, team-sacrificing ball… sure.  I’m not familiar enough to say he hasn’t done that.  Has he?

2 minutes ago, ABH said:

Something is going down today

If you mean some delicious wings going down to my gut then you're correct.

Who TF knows what that disasterclass FO is doing up in Toronto. KAT trade seems fairly far away if they want to start the season with him.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ABH said:

Something is going down today

Last week we werte told that something was going down over the weekend.  They just failed to inform us which weekend because, here we are again.  

Yep.  Braves back in action!

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Haha 4

Just some angle here but perhaps if there is a framework with Siakam agreed to by the teams, it comes down to contract negotiations on an extension. I highly doubt Atlanta (or any other team) trading for a 1 year rental on him. 

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1