• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Basically, Udoka is like, if you are young and not in our core, bye bye

Kudos to them for identifying their core and acting to move/acquire players around them. No sense in holding on to a bunch of pieces without a clear vision on what to do with them.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, LarsV8 said:

Simple answer is this is what you get when the owner puts his son in the front office.

We went from a first class organization, to being bought by a bad owner, to to becoming a third rate one. 

You guys too!?!?! My condolences...

Is that why you wandered over to the 'sqawk?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Bruno saves the most money but becomes the most valuable if we really do want to move Clint.

Jay said something u forgot about. That we have till after training camp but if we don't want Bruno guaranteed contract, we can cut him.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who from this list interests you?

This is going to be a real unpopular pick for obvious reasons, but purely from a basketball standpoint, I've always wanted Miles Bridges.  Has a good all-around skill-set and has that dog in him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

This is going to be a real unpopular pick for obvious reasons, but purely from a basketball standpoint, I've always wanted Miles Bridges.  Has a good all-around skill-set and has that dog in him.

Pass for obvious reasons.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

He's not good enough to look past the issue(s).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's not good enough to look past the issue(s).

Curious, by your own standards, how good does a player need to be to look past an assault on said player's wife -- in front of their kids, no less -- that included: "strangulation, brain concussion, closed fracture of nasal bone, contusion of rib, multiple bruises, and a neck muscle strain"