I hope the Siakam deal fails to go through.

givemesome1ce1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

image.png.a681674efbeaef10a31732fa2941a339.png

Also hearing Buddy Hield going to the Magic, in this hypothetical deal.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Do something Landry!!

Indy has their own 2024 1st, then the least favorable OKC/HOU/LAX/UTA 2024 1ST, so that's 2. Then some other future protected pick?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Indy has their own 2024 1st, then the least favorable OKC/HOU/LAX/UTA 2024 1ST, so that's 2. Then some other future protected pick?

Maybe the other first comes from a 3rd team who’s trading for buddy.

i doubt it since buddy should not be commanding a first rd pick but I ain’t putting nothing past this nba era lol

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, JTB said:

I hope he walks in the offseason if they do this trade.

Love this level of snark from you, jtb.  Keep it up.

On another note, I always wonder why the Canadian Football league doesn't expand into the US like our leagues expand into Canadia?  Get some US dollars to go with their Canadian ... dabloons or whatever they use for currency in that weird land. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Love this level of snark from you, jtb

When did JTB become funny? wtf people???? I need updates like this, I don’t care who we are trading and for whom but when a member starts gettin funny I’m on a need to know basis! @kg01 did you give him wine 🍷 at dinner, he kicked off his shoes and is napping on your couch 🛋️ 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

When did JTB become funny? wtf people???? I need updates like this, I don’t care who we are trading and for whom but when a member starts gettin funny I’m on a need to know basis! @kg01 did you give him wine 🍷 at dinner, he kicked off his shoes and is napping on your couch 🛋️ 

Hey, I've always laughed at @JTB.  It's just that he's in on the joke this time. 🤓

• Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

We use Loonies and Toonies thank you very much 

image.png

The Loonie has this kind of upside energy for me:

image.png

Let's step that up, Canada!

• Haha 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

According to Jake Fischer with Yahoo, Masai wants Mathurin, Jarice Walker and 3 FRP... what the actual hell

Nobody deserves to trade with these fools.

Don't ask, don't get so I don't begrudge him trying to rake someone over the coals.  I hope our front office is doing that right now.

But Masai really comes across like a RealGM poster sharing his fantasy trades with other Raptors fans.  If he is really making these types of offers, I would love to be a fly on the wall on the other side of the conversation when the phone call ends.  They have to laugh their ***es off or get super pissed at how unreasonable he is if these are true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, macdaddy said:

Guarantee Siakam signs a deal with the Pacers.  

He is. He gave them the okay and wants to play with Haliburton long term. Philly is no longer on the move for Siakam due to Siakam wanting the years. It seems when it came to Atlanta and Sacramento, he refused and was okay with less years

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Guarantee Siakam signs a deal with the Pacers.  

Hali and Siakam ain’t enough I’m not worried about the Pacers.. despite them putting a million points on us 🤨 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Hali and Siakam ain’t enough I’m not worried about the Pacers.. despite them putting a million points on us 🤨 

Yeah i think boston is better.  and Bucks.  Bucks seem to have depth issues.  I'm wondering if the league really wants to push Embiid this year though.  

• Like 1