• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

2 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

Just heard him talking about it on B/R live.  They've got some interesting pieces like Herb Jones, Troy Murphy and others that could be valuable.  Jones is on a reasonable extension and Murphy still has another year left on rookie deal. 

I’m not terribly familiar with them, but Jones/Murphy would would destroy any other rumored offer.  I doubt we would get both (or either).  Maybe we can sneak Alvarado in the deal. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

I’m not terribly familiar with them, but Jones/Murphy would would destroy any other rumored offer.  I doubt we would get both (or either).  Maybe we can sneak Alvarado in the deal. 

I love Alvarado's grit, but his size makes him strictly a Trae backup.  I think NO likes him to play him next to CJ or DJ

Just now, Dragitoff said:

I love Alvarado's grit, but his size makes him strictly a Trae backup.  I think NO likes him to play him next to CJ or DJ

I hear you.  We would bring him in solely to be  Trae’s backup.  

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Bey is rumored to be valued around 9-14 million but he wanted 20 million. It will be interesting 

I am hearing 10 mil per but these are contenders. I don't know what would be Atlanta price

Bey and his camp asked for 100 million in the off-season. They were quickly told no and he chose to bet on himself and proceeded to have a pretty bad year. He’s probably a 4/60 player with the hawks if they choose to resign him. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Bey and his camp asked for 100 million in the off-season. They were quickly told no and he chose to bet on himself and proceeded to have a pretty bad year. He’s probably a 4/60 player with the hawks if they choose to resign him. 

A bad year gets Bey $15M per?  I just don’t get it.  Build the core first.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

A bad year gets Bey $15M per?  I just don’t get it.  Build the core first.  

I think Bey might take the QO and try to recoup his value.  Before his 3 point shot disappeared this year, someone might've given him $20+ million per season. 

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Pelicans are a great trade partner for us.. Lots of good players so that makes me happy

id be happy with Ingram, Zion, Murphy, Jones, McCollum, you name it

Indeed — Jones/Murphy would make Hunter expendable, too. Getting my hopes up — We aren’t getting both.  

I have never given thought to the possibility that we would go for CJ.