• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

10 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

yeah that would be a crazy good for us

Pretty please?  On a side note— would this trade not be a Billy Knight dream?  

JJ | Jones | Murphy | Hunter | Okongwu

334598E2-07B3-454A-9E87-C3E2370F6607.jpeg

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I've been hoping we can make something happen with the Pels since it was announced DJ was on the market.  Pels or TWolves have been the two teams that make the most sense (from both sides I'd argue).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Pelicans are a great trade partner for us.. Lots of good players so that makes me happy

id be happy with Ingram, Zion, Murphy, Jones, McCollum, you name it

McCollum?

1 minute ago, BangHolman said:

I feel like we saw something similar to what a Trae/McCollum back court would look like when he played with Dame and it's not something that wins it all.

I agree.  He is also on the wrong side of 30 and has multiple years left on the deal.

Just now, Mikey said:

Haynes first but confirmed the report with my source. Hawks discussions with New Orleans is very real. Not sure New Orleans will meet the price but they do have a boatload of picks to meet it. 

Shucks — they want to give us picks.  That means more likely Nance - Daniels - pick(s).  

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkish said:

Shucks — they want to give us picks.  That means more likely Nance - Daniels - pick(s).  

Spot on. Would be a great package imo. Dyson is a legit player hawks have had interest in dating back to draft

• Sad 2

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Herb Jones and Tre Murphy would be ideal for this team. Jones solves our POA defense and Murphy is a solid starter or sixth man for the inevitable Hunter injury.

I think Murphy would end up being the prize.  He is ready to take that next step.  

I would start him next to Trae.  

Tray / Murphy

Jones / Hunter 

OO

4 defenders that make up for Trae and also 3 and D guys.  THis is an excellent lineup.  It may also make Hunter expendable as well and allow JJ to start.