• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

2 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

I’m doing anything and everything to get cooper flag in a hawks jersey!

We don’t own our pick next year, right?  I don’t believe it would matter.  Now, if you are trying to help SA return to dynasty level…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

I’m doing anything and everything to get cooper flag in a hawks jersey!

Going to be hard unless we get our pick back from San Antonio. 

12 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Shooting 43% from 3 this year on 8 attempts. He's not the first target for us but a perfect SG next to Trae.

McCollum doesnt help us at all defensively..

13 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

Does he play defense?

NO

Salary matching with the pelicans will be challenging.

They’d either have to include Nance (yay another undersized C) or maybe they consider McCollum to a 3rd team with assets coming to ATL? McCollum has been great for them so idk if that’s something they want to entertain tho.

I’m betting this is clickbait and it’s not legit. On to the next rumor. Only ~1 day to go! 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Murray, Mills, AJ, Bruno for Jones, Murphy aaaaaaand Jonas.  I know, I know - we still have Capela - will figure out that later. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Good win now move by Minnesota. They were getting negative from Milton. Morris should help them tremendously 

I'm so confused by Detroit though...bought Simone, now selling Monte.  Seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm so confused by Detroit though...bought Simone, now selling Monte.  Seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing?

They probably don't see him as part of their future even as a vet. Considering this price, this is a rental

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This ain't 2k yall. That's all I can say. When players got multiple years or they are RFAs, teams not only have to talk to their agent but they have to know what's the said player's market and what's he looking for and what is the current range of expected offers. If they don't like the offer, they swift gears. 

It takes along time to really get these deals going. 

These are the biggest pieces of info we are always missing, which are probably primary reasons for a lot of moves... 

• Where does the player want to play?
  • How much are they asking for in extension talks (if RFA or end of contract)
  • What type of role do they want (i.e spot up shooter v playmaker)
  • What players they do or do not want to play with

I think these are likely factors when you see a deal happen that doesn't make much sense on the surface.  The OG trade for instance felt like the Raps got the short end of the stick, but they had zero leverage

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

They’d either have to include Nance (yay another undersized C) or maybe they consider McCollum to a 3rd team with assets coming to ATL? McCollum has been great for them so idk if that’s something they want to entertain tho.

I’m betting this is clickbait and it’s not legit. On to the next rumor. Only ~1 day to go! 

Sadly, I think the Pelicans interest was leaked as leverage.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1