• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

last I heard was Pels are trying hard to get DJ/OO without giving up Zion and BI and we want one of those back for that kind of return. 

David Griffin wants Onyeka in the deal and hawks to this point have refused to put him in unless Pels up their side of the deal. This deal would easily happen if they take away their ask of Onyeak. One hour left and lets see what happens. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SerbianHawk said:

Supes, give us your fake info, it's boring here🙂

HotSupes has been traded to MavsSquawk...pending physical. 

Which is a 50-50 proposition. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As long as it's not affecting the locker, and by all accounts it has not with his teammates, I don't really care. 

Doc, Mark, David all brought it directly to the locker room. So I don't equate the 2.

Issac just started an "anti-woke" fashion brand.. 

Whatever the fk that is... smh

No way Ressler is trading for this guy imo...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nba-player-jonathan-isaac-starts-anti-woke-fashion-brand.725733/page-4

"Yeah I remember listening to a podcast where they talked about how his teammates hate him. He's super religious and constantly trying to force his beliefs down their throats".

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

David Griffin wants Onyeka in the deal and hawks to this point have refused to put him in unless Pels up their side of the deal. This deal would easily happen if they take away their ask of Onyeak. One hour left and lets see what happens. 

I’m so curious what they are offering that would, in their eyes, require OO to be added.  He isn’t a trade topper.  He changes the entire concept of the trade.  Hold steady, Landry… 

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hawkish said:

I’m so curious what they are offering that would, in their eyes, require OO to be added.  He isn’t a trade topper.  He changes the entire concept of the trade.  

Nothing which is exactly why negotiations are far apart right now. They want Onyeak without including herb who hawks want if they are even gonna consider dealing onyeka

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

He isn't the first.

050795f3f5ce5c9c57ca4d859bea9ffc.jpg

I'm assuming something along these lines to differentiate himself from the Kuz?

ad9d339c12e8ba0bbb91e9350734496e.png

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Hoping to hear whatever deal this is whether it happens or not.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Nothing which is exactly why negotiations are far apart right now. They want Onyeak without including herb who hawks want if they are even gonna consider dealing onyeka

Wait what?  So they aren't including Herb or Murphy?  What is the proposal DJ for Nance? smh

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Herb isn’t already included?  They know I don’t care for beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Now I'm really confused. :er:

I send then "Onyeak" right now.  No questions asked. 🙂

Just now, AHF said:

He isn't the first.

ad9d339c12e8ba0bbb91e9350734496e.png

I was told it's against board policy to post pics of ourself.  AH is in clear violation.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

No way Ressler is trading for this guy imo...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nba-player-jonathan-isaac-starts-anti-woke-fashion-brand.725733/page-4

"Yeah I remember listening to a podcast where they talked about how his teammates hate him. He's super religious and constantly trying to force his beliefs down their throats".

I think that would be less annoying than Draymond Green. Bullying teammates, and constantly complaining about everything and everyone.