• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae should just shut it down for “shoulder surgery” like Ja Morant.

If the Hawks were going to have their annual winning streak to get back to .500 it had to be now, and it doesn’t look like that’s happening.

LF can go ahead and pull the trigger on whatever deal he has up his sleeve..

What would be the point of that? 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Packfill said:

No.  Pacers have only one guy with size. They are smaller than the Hawks. 

Completely disagree.  Watching the game, the size and length of Turner, Toppin, Smith, and Jackson was clearly a problem for the Hawks.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Unfortunate that Quin didn't sit him and with a game tomorrow night. Use your head Q.

Definitely should have sat him earlier in the 4th, but he was moving fine most of the game but still making poor decisions with the basketball.  And he spent 3 straight possessions/stoppages arguing over a foul he wanted called on a horrible off balance shot in the 2nd quarter.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What would be the point of that? 

Get a top pick and hopefully hit on it.. We should have 2 first.. Gotta make them count as we wont have any for a min barring a trade..

Then Make some trades either now or in the offseason for players(picks) that fit around Trae and QS system...(whatever that is)

I HATE being stuck in the middle and capped out.

Hell, we're not even in the (MID)dle right now...............  

I just dont see a way out of this mess...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Quin might have been trying to get him more hurt.

That way, Quin has a pass for this season and can blame it on injuries.

Absurd accusation

45 minutes ago, terrell said:

Get a top pick and hopefully hit on it.. We should have 2 first.. Gotta make them count as we wont have any for a min barring a trade..

Then Make some trades either now or in the offseason for players(picks) that fit around Trae and QS system...(whatever that is)

I HATE being stuck in the middle and capped out.

Hell, we're not even in the (MID)dle right now...............  

I just dont see a way out of this mess...

.Let Trae be the tank commander. Empty stats leading to losses. There's no benefit to benching him. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I’m gladly eating crow on Banchero.  His second year leap is crazy on both ends.  You gotta deal with shawty every night.  He’s too f&@kin big to move like a tweener wing.

I told ya'll about Paolo and Chet. Those two looking like studs. 

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

.Let Trae be the tank commander. Empty stats leading to losses. There's no benefit to benching him. 

I can't stand his ass. I want to trade him and his stanbase, asap. Start over with Ausar Thompson and Reed Sheppard. JJ and OO can stay. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I know better than to blame these players.  Most of them are helpless victims of horrible ownership and now a green, useless front office.  They actually passed on a guy in the draft who Jimmy Butler is grooming  to replace him.  Un-f&@kin-real.

But this Quinn guy.  He simply ain’t it.  No advantage to be had with him at the helm on most nights.  His defensive administration is about as lazy and embarrassing as D’Antoni.  He may be responsible for like 1 win since he’s been here.

He will be much better when we bring in Basketball players like Reed Sheppard and get rid of stat padders and Coke Zeros

• Sad 1

A lot of people think I got an issue with Trae because of size. I don't. 

It's his game I don't like. I value possession-by-possession basketball and smart overall play. I hate stat padders. I even got contempt at times for MJ and Bron who at times stat pad but they do value P-B-P basketball at the end of the day. Trae doesn't know what the f*** it is. I am convinced he is Stephon Marbury with the greenest light. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Im just saying if hes hurt sit him for a while..Go ahead and Have surgery if he needs it.. 

But yeah he can be a great tank commander.. smh

If Trae's offense is subpar or Helter skelter.. then, HE'S A MAJOR LIABILITY Imo.... Watching him tonight was like watching someone who wasn't centered and in control. There's a standard for players who are paid like Trae. Almost seemed like a "Bipolar" performance. 

We can’t win if our "best player" is that bad. You can win if he’s mediocre maybe, but not bad. Trae was horrible - especially on D(believe it or not) where that was as bad as he’s been since his rookie year - and that’s IMPOSSIBLE to overcome.

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The "Death" lineup a complete failure tonight.  That's on Trae, because he's normally the engine that's facilitating and scoring in that lineup.

No scoring punch + turnovers = DEATH

Your death lineup been nothing short of hilarious

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of people think I got an issue with Trae because of size. I don't. 

It's his game I don't like. I value possession-by-possession basketball and smart overall play. I hate stat padders. I even got contempt at times for MJ and Bron who at times stat pad but they do value P-B-P basketball at the end of the day. Trae doesn't know what the f*** it is. I am convinced he is Stephon Marbury with the greenest light. 

His Size IS an issue IMO

But yeah I feel ya....

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I told ya'll about Paolo and Chet. Those two looking like studs. 

I can't stand his ass. I want to trade him and his stanbase, asap. Start over with Ausar Thompson and Reed Sheppard. JJ and OO can stay. 

He's the Elephant in the room..

Schlenk knew it and got fired for bringing it up......

At least he was smart enough to admit his mistake..

Hes not the ONLY problem with this team, but he's a BIG part of it.. IMO

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1