• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

you take the sarr and you're waiting 4 years to get to whose level? CCs? JJs? embey does what they can't take up space and be a huge lumbering giant that can't be moved off his spot and will tire out defenses for little trae to hop around and make look silly in the 4th.

• Moderators

Hey guys, you know the deal.  Don't address the poster or take personal shots at them or their motives.   We've been there before.   We've got weeks to go so let's keep things civil around here.  It's an actually exciting offseason for all of us. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hey guys, you know the deal.  Don't address the poster or take personal shots at them or their motives.   We've been there before.   We've got weeks to go so let's keep things civil around here.  It's an actually exciting offseason for all of us. 

I certainly didn't attack a poster.  If I were attacked I would have liked to seen it though...go Kendrick if necessary 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, deester11 said:

I certainly didn't attack a poster.  If I were attacked I would have liked to seen it though...go Kendrick if necessary 😂😂😂

No you didn't.  Sorry.  that was confusing.  I hid the post in question.    

41 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I think both players clearly have the potential to shoot the ball from above the break.  It's why I wanted to draft Okongwu from the beginning, and why I want to draft Sarr this year.  I also believe Jalen will shoot better as well going forward, and if they all shoot like I think they can, there won't be many spacing issues with those three on the floor together.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I think both players clearly have the potential to shoot the ball from above the break.  It's why I wanted to draft Okongwu from the beginning, and why I want to draft Sarr this year.  I also believe Jalen will shoot better as well going forward, and if they all shoot like I think they can, there won't be many spacing issues with those three on the floor together.  

To add to the factt that none of them are non-shooters, we also have Kyle and this is exactly why we're paying him the big bucks. 

Let him earn them dollars lol

Edited by Afro

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Ceiling: Modern Day KG

Floor: KG Defensively (rim runner only offensively)

It’s within the realm of possibility.  KG and Giannis are the elites of this archetype.  The more likely outcome is JJJ or a better shooting Evan Mobley.  Both are well worth the #1 overall pick.  

20 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Ceiling: Modern Day KG

Floor: KG Defensively (rim runner only offensively)

The kg obsession is ...... welcome. 😉

16 minutes ago, KB21 said:

...  KG and Giannis are the elites of this archetype...

Agreed. 🙂

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

The more I get acclimated to Alex Sarr being on this team, the more excited I get.

The defensive tenacity that Kobe and Vit brought late in the season was something this team has never had (outside of Okongwu his first 2 seasons)

Mo Gueye is another guy with potential, but I don't want to rely on him turning a corner when he barely played last season.

We need more.

• Like 2