• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Paul out for tonight's game against the Hawks!

hawkman

• Premium Member

Not that it matters that much as the Hornets are already a team in turmoil, but Chris will not be playing tonight against the Hawks. I'll never celebrate over a player getting hurt, but this seems like a "gimme" game as long as we play the right way. I guess this could've gone into "Around The NBA" but it seems applicable to this forum as we will play these guys tonite. This can be a GREAT start to the homestand!:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Not that it matters that much as the Hornets are already a team in turmoil, but Chris will not be playing tonight against the Hawks. I'll never celebrate over a player getting hurt, but this seems like a "gimme" game as long as we play the right way. I guess this could've gone into "Around The NBA" but it seems applicable to this forum as we will play these guys tonite. This can be a GREAT start to the homestand!:thumbsupsmileyanim:

4-0 on this stand would be sweet. We may let our guard down a little tonight after last nights win but we should still handle the Hornets. Miama is playing good ball and Portalnd will want some payback.

• Premium Member

Didn't the Hawks sweep them last year with Paul playing? Anyway they are 3-7 and they played last night also. Hawks should punk them.

Next week will be tough though, Blazers, Heat and Rockets.

True, but I don't want to have one of those letdown games where we end up sucking and wondering how the heck we lost to a bad team. We have a chance to run the table with our upcoming homestand and it's important that we win the games we are supposed to win. But I gotta REALLY good feeling about this homestand if we continue to play we've been playing.

• Premium Member

They're gonna be tough to plan for because they have a new coach and no All-Star PG. Collison looked good in scrub minutes last night, FWIW.

The good news is that the Hornets are 3-7 in road games without Paul. This would be a tremendous let-down game if the Hawks lose...

Sure took us a long time but we finally got that knockout punch that should have happened in the 1st half but it was nice to see us be able to toy with a team that had no business playing on our level (and wow is that weird do say about the Hawks and Hornets).

I don't know what is wrong with Marvin, Teague, and Pachulia but I sure hope that this is only a slump and that they'll pull out of it at some point.

Tremendous games from Josh, Al, JJ and Crawford. And yep looks like we'll be in 1st place in the east after tonight. 8-2 can you believe it? I never thought we had a shot at this record looking at the tough schedule we've had to start off with.

Sure took us a long time but we finally got that knockout punch that should have happened in the 1st half but it was nice to see us be able to toy with a team that had no business playing on our level (and wow is that weird do say about the Hawks and Hornets).

I don't know what is wrong with Marvin, Teague, and Pachulia but I sure hope that this is only a slump and that they'll pull out of it at some point.

Tremendous games from Josh, Al, JJ and Crawford. And yep looks like we'll be in 1st place in the east after tonight. 8-2 can you believe it? I never thought we had a shot at this record looking at the tough schedule we've had to start off with.

It isn't about to get any easier either.