• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf Expects Joe will Stay in The A

lethalweapon3

making excuses for AL again I see, At the end of the day: Al needs to learn what STFU means, he's no star, and hasn't accomplished anything in this league or earned the right to call anyone out. Not like he played lights out in the playoffs either..

He was on the All-Star team this year. He also hustled up and down the court for every possession in the playoffs instead of sulking around like a spoiled child. Maybe he's not calling out Josh Smith, but SOMEBODY needs to call that guy out for real.

• Like 1

• Moderators

J-Smoove stepped up this year tho. He definately did more then expected and played some of the best ball in his career this year. If anyone is getting called out it should ave been JJ

Josh did step up during the regular season. To continue his improvement, he needs to be forced to watch his playoff performance and to use that as a motivation to rededicate himself to playing competitively at all times.

Chandler

Darko

Jermajesty

Petro

Mahinmi

Battie

~lw3

I would love to have Chandler here. I wonder if he ever did opt out officially? I would def go for him first and try to add Mahinmi in the mix as well. I if by the start of camp, we have two "real" center options, and JJ and JC back in the mix,a co then thats a great coup. Trading for another PF in jefferson is redundant. I say we talk to portland and try to snag one of their C's.

I dont understand why everyone is taking these comments the wrong way, when Al is basically saying the same thing we all say everyday on here.... WE NEED A CENTER. I dont think that he is saying anything more than that. I always find it amusing that ppl seem to string comments together to prove a point. I love the fact that our all star player is being a bit more vocal. Who's the locker room voice, thats right, its your's for the taking AL. We need SOMEONE to play that role instead of the veteran players only here for a short tour of duty.

I hate the idea of adding Okafor for just adding Okafor contract and that is a fact that he's only a good man defender who needs to play with another good defensive big. But I love to add Okafor if Chris Paul is attached.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

If we bring back JJ. Horf going to have to settle for the old Vet or D-Leaguer type of help.

All the more reason why we should have went with a young big at pick 31 instead of selling it. We could be having this same discussion in 2 years while Whiteside, Solo A. or that German kid are just hitting they're stride ready to start in the league for another team.