• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Celtics

Wretch

• Premium Member

In the kitchen, fixing myself a quick sammich. Just after tip off... We're down a couple of baskets. As I'm making my food, I hear the crowd cheering and making a lot of noise. They must have taken control of the game. Smiling, I come back into the room...we're down double digits.

72% Shooting for Boston... lolz

Clear the starters and put the bench in...

I turned it off and started watching Hoaders on On Demand.

And on the next episode of Hoarders...

'We have a former NBA GM who has an obsession with 6'9" forwards and kept drafting him. He still have UNC and Duke media guides plastered in his living room. An intervention is also in order of a current NBA GM who can't get seem to make a move involving his 'core', even though they're woefully overmatched...'

'Okay Rick, Denver will offer you Carmelo and Billups for Bibby, Marvin, and a 2nd round pick in 2034. Carmelo has agreed to a five-year extension if the trade is approved. What do you say???'

'Uhhhhh, no I can't do it. I just can't do it....'

• Like 1

I watched two mins of this game. I am not motivated to watch this team. They can't run a legit offense, it's like trying to make a small defense in football play the 3-4. Your asking for trouble. I want Woody back.

• Premium Member

I watched two mins of this game. I am not motivated to watch this team. They can't run a legit offense, it's like trying to make a small defense in football play the 3-4. Your asking for trouble. I want Woody back.

Yup iso Joe/Craw would have really helped us out here tonight. What with Joe and Crawford shooting a combined 25% from the field in tonight's game :go ahead:

:angry22:

In 10 minutes, Jefff Teague had 6 points. In 24 minutes, JJ had 6 points.

Our D League Atlanta Hawk team sure looked bad against the Boston Celtics.

But remember. Boston is an NBA team while we are a middle of the pack D League.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a real NBA team in Atlanta - - We can dream!

:angry22:

Edited by Gray Mule

well i think larry drew was right in his post game interveiw,"something is going on off the court". are they involved in too many wild orgies,are they partying too hard.i now we could use some guards that can break down a defense and has some balls like jordon crawford. i say shake up the lineup a little and start sitting guys that dont show you any heart. i would give josh powel marvins spot and have mavin come off the bench.

just down right enbarrasing the hawks should be playing GA.STATE. our 120 million dollar man is gutless for 120 million he should be stroking jumpers like garnet and that little leprikaun nate.