• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deron Williams wants out of Utah

HawksForLife

Now he would be the PG that would help lead us to the promise land. The big problem is that they are strong at PF (Kirlinko, Milsap and Jefferson). Our redundant trade chip (PF) does not really work there

Could include a 3rd team and make an epic block buster trade. Wishful thinking I know.

That's why you find a team who needs help at PF and make it a 3-way

Atlanta receives: Deron Williams and Mehmet Okur

Utah receives: Steve Nash, Josh Childress, Grant Hill, Robin Lopez, and 2011 Atlanta 1st round

Phoenix receives: Jamal Crawford, Josh Smith, and Jeff Teague

Williams

Johnson

Williams

Horford

Okur

Nash

Bell

Kirilenko

Milsap

Jefferson

Dragic

Crawford

Carter

Smith

Gortat

• Like 1

As long as the Carmelo thread is right now this one should be longer. If Deron is on the block they need to move heaven and earth to get him. Combination of Jamal and Smoove, some picks, get a third team involved get this guy. We need him more than Melo. Maybe in the deal get a center as well Okur or Jefferson or a third team. But, whatever happens get Deron.

P

• Like 1

Atlanta gets: Deron Williams and Nene

Utah gets: Chauncey Billups, Jamal Crawford, Jeff Teague, 2 future 1st round picks from ATL

Denver gets: Josh Smith, Eddy Curry, Mehmet Okur, Toney Douglas, Danilo Galinari, Keleena Azubuike, 2 future 1st round picks from NY

New York gets: Carmelo Anthony, Anthony Carter, Shelden Williams

The bleacherreport isn't a source and Utah is not trading him and we don't have anything they want.

• Like 4

Now aren't you glad we have such great players as Joe, Josh, Marvin and Zaza preventing us from even bothering with free agency in 2012?

YES!!! and we need to make sure we lock up teague and extend bibby one more time to see what this team can REALLY do given enough time to develop chemistry!

Could include a 3rd team and make an epic block buster trade. Wishful thinking I know.

I don't think Williams will get traded, but:

3rd team possibility is the Warriors who want Josh Smith and I don't see the Jazz not taking back a talented PG which they could get in Steph Curry. Hmmm

JSMoove, Teague, Zaza to Warriors

Curry, Marvin and ATL 1st to Utah

Deron, filler to Atlanta

not sure if salaries would work but that's a start

i dont like bleacher report but i believe deron williams wants out of utah because the jazz arent really getting better. There is a reason he only signed a 3 year deal

Wouldn't it have been great if BK had drafted Deron in the first place? (Instead of yet another 6-8 or 6-9 forward?) I couldn't believe we passed on Deron to draft Marvin, for whom we had absolutely no need. I never understood that decision. I don't care how highly Marvin was regarded at the time, we simply didn't need yet another tweener forward. I realize that I was one of the few people on this board that had that same sentiment, but just think of how good we would have been if we had Deron.

• Moderators

Wouldn't it have been great if BK had drafted Deron in the first place? (Instead of yet another 6-8 or 6-9 forward?) I couldn't believe we passed on Deron to draft Marvin, for whom we had absolutely no need. I never understood that decision. I don't care how highly Marvin was regarded at the time, we simply didn't need yet another tweener forward. I realize that I was one of the few people on this board that had that same sentiment, but just think of how good we would have been if we had Deron.

My view was that we needed to draft a star and that it was up to the GM to ID that star. We didn't ID the stars in that draft. Had we ID'd a star, I would not begrudge the position issue.

• Like 1

The bleacherreport isn't a source and Utah is not trading him and we don't have anything they want.

Amen

Based on the link, is the thread supposed to be be, "If Uncited Reports via PTI are Correct, and Deron Williams Wants Out of Utah, How Can We Steal Him From Teams Willing To Pay The Luxury Tax to Get Him?"~lw3

Amen

Now aren't you glad we have such great players as Joe, Josh, Marvin and Zaza preventing us from even bothering with free agency in 2012?

What r u talking about? It's costing us 120 mill to retain his services. Other than that he would've be a Knick.

YES!!! and we need to make sure we lock up teague and extend bibby one more time to see what this team can REALLY do given enough time to develop chemistry!

:lol6: