• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone doubting the Hinrich trade now?

thecampster

I was trying to tell everybody that Hinrich was a good defender. Holding rose 5-21! Rose couldnt penetrate the lane for s***! Good job to Hinrich and the whole hawks team for great defense tonight. BIG HUGE PROPS to.......BIG AL he did his thang tonight!!!

• Premium Member

Imagine how we'll look when Josh comes back and Hinrich gets going offensively. Factor in that everyone around the league and media is to busy buzzing around New York's balls to even acknowledge our existence and we may end up being the surprise of the last month of the season. :D

• Like 1

Guest Walter

D-Rose shot 5-21, so yeah. Great defensive job tonight.

That is the 2nd worst shooting performance (3-13 against OKC in December) for Rose this season.

I didn't see the game. I don't know all of what made the difference. But when Derrick Rose has a near career worst somebody had to be playing some 'D'.

W

• Premium Member

That is the 2nd worst shooting performance (3-13 against OKC in December) for Rose this season.

I didn't see the game. I don't know all of what made the difference. But when Derrick Rose has a near career worst somebody had to be playing some 'D'.

W

Obviously, like all good defensive performances, it was a team effort. However, Hinrich was instrumental in keeping Rose out of the lane virtually all night save one or two plays. This performance would have been impossible without him.

We played a great defensive game. We really missed Josh Smith tonight though with all those easy shots around the basket. However, it's becoming apparent to me that we're seriously on our way to becoming an elite defensive basketball team.

• Like 1

Where's that one guy who kept saying this was a lateral move? lol Man that was an awesome game!

That would be inferiorblogman.

It would be cool to face the Bulls in the playoffs. The Hawks have big matchup advantages with JJ (assuming he actually shows up) Smith and Horford.

This is still a lateral move if it's about getting to the Eastern Conference Finals. At best Kirk Hinrich will be our 4th best starter and battle Marvin for least effective starter. He is taking minutes away from your future PG and we are not going anywhere. His numbers are about the same as Teague's or worse since the trade.

• Like 1

This is still a lateral move if it's about getting to the Eastern Conference Finals. At best Kirk Hinrich will be our 4th best starter and battle Marvin for least effective starter. He is taking minutes away from your future PG and we are not going anywhere. His numbers are about the same as Teague's or worse since the trade.

I'm not so sure that Teague has a future at PG. He's good defensively, but a total liability offensively. He can't shoot, He can't pass, He can't finish. I would love for him to drastically improve, but I don't think he has what it takes to start in this league.

I'm not so sure that Teague has a future at PG. He's good defensively, but a total liability offensively. He can't shoot, He can't pass, He can't finish. I would love for him to drastically improve, but I don't think he has what it takes to start in this league.

That's cool, but I am also sure Kirk Hinrich does not have what it takes to lead a team to the Eastern Conference Finals since we are basing things off of the past. My thoughts have a lot more facts to back them up than yours considering Kirk has had that chance many many times

• Premium Member

No one who isn't someone's joke account (and we all know who that is) can easily see how much better our team is with a point that can actually defend and get the ball to guys in scoring position on the other end.