• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Was feeling good about tonight's game until now....

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I can't recall the Hawks ever having much success on TNT. Think Stern would do the Hawks a solid and move it to Superstation TBS?

TNT Game Preview

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Our second half schedule, the hardest in the entire NBA, is truly exposing this team as first round wonders with a seriously flawed roster and a floundering head coach. You have to think our real GM in Gearon will even see the light after this season.

• Premium Member

Charles is going to eat us up for dinner, can't wait to do something else during the halftime show.

good sign if he doesn't use terrible turrible when describing the Hawks play.

No excuse for the Hawks not to compete in this one. Hawks haven't played since early Sunday and the Bulls or on game 2 of a back-to-back.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

No excuse for the Hawks not to compete in this one. Hawks haven't played since early Sunday and the Bulls or on game 2 of a back-to-back.

Actually the fact that they are playing at home has been reason enough lately.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I think we should be more concerned with Chicago's defense and Physicality than what station broadcasts this. Chicago is going to come out and bust us in the mouth. Smoove will revert to being a little cissy crybaby. Horf will disappear. Joe will struggle with the Tom Tibbadeau double team. Marvin will be standing there thinking about what he will buy with his next check.. a power ranger or a rugrat Bookbag.

Our only hope is that if Boozer plays. Boozer is softer than our Hawks!

• Like 1

This team can and should beat any team with a lower seed than them in the East or lower than Denver in the West. I'd bet on it. But unlike last year, I would never put a single dime on this team versus their superiors, home or away. Bulls by 5, leading most of the way.

And did the East really improve overall? It seems to me the Bulls just outclassed the Magic and us and made us move down, while there was a little shuffling with LeBron leaiving the top seeded-team, relegating it to the bottom. Amare and Carmelo moving combined with the Bucks having a poor season, and it's still very top heavy with the Hawks again serving the as the Best of the Rest of the East Teams without any realistic championship aspirations. If ownership sits on it's hands and allows he top available players to be swooped up by New York and Miami this offseason, even that title will be gone.

Edited by benhillboy

Hawks chances tonight VS the Chicago Bulls: Slim and none.

Slim just rode out of town on a horse with no name.

The next time (Tonight) the Hawks fall behind the Bulls, there will be no comeback.

It happened once. It sure did. Don't expect it to happen again. Buls won last night

by how many? 40? Something like that.

Do any of us think we can stop this runaway train?

If our jumpshooters, which means practically everyone, can burn the nets for four quarters,

we have a chance. Do we really expect that to happen? Hawks run hot and cold. It's time

for cold again.

Don't expect to see Teague tonight. Crawford is so much better (Cough, cough) @ point guard

That he can't get on the floor. Zaza, the man with fire, will start on the bench and look for the

score to be out of hand before he sees the floor.

Eternal optomist, the old man has turned pessimist. Being this way, I find I'm right so much

more. It's a pleasant suprise when I'm wrong but I expect no suprises tonight.

:kickcan:

• Premium Member

The next time (Tonight) the Hawks fall behind the Bulls, there will be no comeback.

It happened once. It sure did. Don't expect it to happen again. Buls won last night

If our jumpshooters, which means practically everyone, can burn the nets for four quarters,

we have a chance. Do we really expect that to happen? Hawks run hot and cold. It's time

for cold again.

Don't expect to see Teague tonight. Crawford is so much better (Cough, cough) @ point guard

That he can't get on the floor. Zaza, the man with fire, will start on the bench and look for the

Eternal optomist, the old man has turned pessimist. Being this way, I find I'm right so much

Hawks will either win by 2 or lose by 30.

• Premium Member

for cold again.

Gray,

You, I and several on this board could probably sit all night and talk about the history of this team and its players. I have been so bummed the last couple of months because even a dumb fan like myself can see this team cannot or simply will not compete. I was thinking the other day if we just could bring back Dan Roundfield, John Drew. or Nique back in the low post, heck I would take Antoine Carr at this point. I know it pains Nique to sit and watch what is taking place with this franchise.

A fan of over 30 years, I'm at a loss for words...................................................................

Edited by Vol4ever

Vol4ever

Sadly, I was right. I hate that @ a time like this.

This should not be. Hawks can no longer compete in the NBA.

One bright spot in all this misery. JT DID get to play tonight, mostly in garbage

time in the 4th quarter, even though he played some of the 3rd. Best of all,

he became the Hawks top scorer with 20 for the night. he went 4-4 from the three.

Bulls score at will all night . Hawks showed no sign of defense to stop them.

JT had 2 blocks, by the way. We are no longer a team. Just a bunch of individual

players in NBA uniforms doing their own thing.

Sad..So sad. Play the dirge. We're dead. Bury us. We already stink..

Vol4ever: Guess we'll have to root for Pat & her girls as the boys are already gone.

:threaten: