• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why CP3 is way more possible to ATL than Dwight...

y2kenta

IT'S OBVIOUS but too many of us won't face the reality that ORLANDO is in our DIVISION!!!

They will NEVER TRADE Dwight to the Hawks. No matter how bad we want him to play in his hometown. And trust me, not many people want him here more than me.

The silver lining is that CP3 would arguably make just as good (possibly better) and is a lot more possible to trade for. It's gonna cost us Joe or Josh, plain and simple.

It's obvious they'd hardball us for Josh in a deal and who could argue with that or turn down a CP3 to join Joe and Horford???

And yes, I said Joe.

Why would they go near Joe's contract with a 10ft pole?

Because, like DEN, they will need to take back a trade that saves them face from losing a franchise player who wants to leave.

They would have to look at the facts that Joe is a 5-time Allstar, still a top 3 player at his position (when playing right). This scenario is least likely, but hey!

Since this is the least likely scnario, how could we pull it off....Hmmm....

How about this trade: ATL-SAC-NOH Blockbuster Deal!

Just a dream.

IT'S OBVIOUS but too many of us won't face the reality that ORLANDO is in our DIVISION!!!

They will NEVER TRADE Dwight to the Hawks. No matter how bad we want him to play in his hometown. And trust me, not many people want him here more than me.

The silver lining is that CP3 would arguably make just as good (possibly better) and is a lot more possible to trade for. It's gonna cost us Joe or Josh, plain and simple.

It's obvious they'd hardball us for Josh in a deal and who could argue with that or turn down a CP3 to join Joe and Horford???

And yes, I said Joe.

Why would they go near Joe's contract with a 10ft pole?

Because, like DEN, they will need to take back a trade that saves them face from losing a franchise player who wants to leave.

They would have to look at the facts that Joe is a 5-time Allstar, still a top 3 player at his position (when playing right). This scenario is least likely, but hey!

Since this is the least likely scnario, how could we pull it off....Hmmm....

How about this trade: ATL-SAC-NOH Blockbuster Deal!

Just a dream.

I'd love that trade.

Where do i sign. I'd love to have cp3 here. I love smoove but if we trade him somehow for cp3, sign tyson chandler, we're the team to beat. Ahhh, i love fantasy land.

With West leaving, i'm pretty sure they would want Horf first, then possibly Smoove. I don't see them trading for Joe's contract.

Joe isn't a piece they would want due to his contract. Josh is our only available and attractive main piece for CP3.

while that trade would rule for us, it couldn't happen.

As stated above, they would be looking for a marquee PF; as well as financial relief and prospects.

A more realistic trade would involve Smoove, Hinrich (that's the financial relief part) & Teague (the prospect part)

for

CP3 and Okafor (they get out of a large contract while we finally get a Center)

it would be nice to move Marvin in this too -- but don't think they'd like that.

Captain Kirk and J Smoooove for CP3.

They get a good PG out of this deal and an explosive, super athletic Josh.

We don't need Captain Kirk and CP3.

Would the salaries match? If not, filler is available from either team to make it work.

(To make Diesel happy, throw in Marvin)

Marvin, Captain Kirk and Josh for CP3. We might even be due some filler on this one.

:good:

• Admin

Captain Kirk and J Smoooove for CP3.

They get a good PG out of this deal and an explosive, super athletic Josh.

We don't need Captain Kirk and CP3.

Would the salaries match? If not, filler is available from either team to make it work.

(To make Diesel happy, throw in Marvin)

Marvin, Captain Kirk and Josh for CP3. We might even be due some filler on this one.

:good:

Josh's value is higher on this board then out there. THey have David West and Carl Landry at PF so they really don't need another one and even if they did I don't think that package remotely covers Paul's value.

Josh's value is higher on this board then out there. THey have David West and Carl Landry at PF so they really don't need another one and even if they did I don't think that package remotely covers Paul's value.

David West is a UFA

• 3 weeks later...

Let me get this straight...YOU Recommend we Trade for Chris Paul and his great potential Knee problems...when we have a fast, cheap PG who hasnt reach his potential Yet.

I am So GLAD You are not the GM....

THE HAWKS NEED A BIG MAN...MARC GASOL would be great....and Memphis Cant afford to keep him.......GIVE UP ON THIS CP3 crap

Let me get this straight...YOU Recommend we Trade for Chris Paul and his great potential Knee problems...when we have a fast, cheap PG who hasnt reach his potential Yet.

I am So GLAD You are not the GM....

THE HAWKS NEED A BIG MAN...MARC GASOL would be great....and Memphis Cant afford to keep him.......GIVE UP ON THIS CP3 crap

But CP3 almost took down the Lakers almost by himself again. Besides in that series versus Chicago, Chicago never plan against Teague because usually Hawks use Craw as PG when Hinirich went out of the game and JT0 never played that much during the season. But the teams that will be planning on him next year, so you have to improve on his shooting and his decision making as well.

Oh by the way, Memphis has already offered an contract to Marc Gasol and they wont let him go, they will trade Rudy Gay before that happens.

Our chance of getting CP3 is slim to nothin but his leadership can work wonders on this team that doesnt have leader on there. That is the reason that so many teams want him so much.

Edited by NekiEcko