• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I QUIT ON THIS TEAM!

MoBetta

• Premium Member

Thats it. I grew up watching smart basketball. And I can't take watching this Hawks team anymore. Thats it I cannot watch BAD BASKETBALL anymore.

I don't care what's going on, I frankly think that saying this during a playoff game should be a bannable offense.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I didn't mean to hit -1 on volman's post.

It's all good, I evened it out. I'll never quit on the team. No matter how ugly it gets. I may scream and holler for change, but I won't quit. I'll support this team through 13 victories, 50 victories, a 1st round sweep, or a Finals appearance.

Hats off to Chicago tonight though. I said it before and I'll say it again, all these people worrying about Rose...there ain't really sh!t you can do about him. You're not going to stop players that talented. You just can't. What you really have to do is try to slow them down and focus on another part of their game. In Chicago's case...

THAT IS REBOUNDING AND HUSTLE.

We are getting outworked. Simple as that and it's killing us moreso than Rose.

• Like 1

You can't quit on this team! Not if they quit on you first! rolleyes.gif

~lw3

lw3 to save the day. lol. Great post man.

I've wanted to quit on this team, but you just can't get as invested in another team when you've supported one your whole life. I grew up in atl but live in Seattle now, so it could be much much worse. it sucks sometimes, but it'll be worth it when we win it all one of these days/years/decades.

I've wanted to quit on this team, but you just can't get as invested in another team when you've supported one your whole life. I grew up in atl but live in Seattle now, so it could be much much worse. it sucks sometimes, but it'll be worth it when we win it all one of these days/years/decades.

You know what really sucks ? All those years the Supersonics sucked, and now that they have a legitimate chance at the title..they're in OKC. I hate it for Seattle.

• Like 1

when one team failed/falling. that's another team to follow....we beat phillies tonight.... five nothing!

exactly....braves getting their s*** together just as the hawks are falling apart....I'm still happy overall about what the hawks have done, more than I can ever remember in my time as a fan. I'm a TRUE FAN no matter what

I'm just glad that all of you guys immediately dissed that dude. With ATL's reputation as a "non-rabid sports town", I'm glad the die hards shut that dude down with the quickness.

Anybody bailing out on this team now during the playoffs, when the outcome is still in doubt, wasn't a fan in the first place.

Having said that, I'm kind of fearful of what the Game 4 crowd will look like. There were a little too many Bulls fans in the building for my liking the other night. With the way the Hawks lost and the Bulls won, you have to wonder if even more Bulls fans will be in the building tomorrow night.

The Hawks haven't helped themselves at home this year, with all of the bad losses. But we can't have "fans" bailing out on them during the most critical time of the season.