• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: D'Antoni is out in NY - Woody to be the new coach!

Admin

• Premium Member

Bye bye Lin! Ask Acie Law what happens when you turn the ball over when playing for the Woodster.

• Admin

D'Antoni never liked to play defense at all

Woody is a good asst coach but a terrible head coach. He is not good with the in game decisions. He doesn't know how to make adjustments. Has a plan and no matter what the game is doing he sticks to that plan. Very predictable.

D'Antoni never liked to play defense at all

Woody is a good asst coach but a terrible head coach. He is not good with the in game decisions. He doesn't know how to make adjustments. Has a plan and no matter what the game is doing he sticks to that plan. Very predictable.

WTF are you talking about??? This sh*t works, that's all I know!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

the same Mr. Potato head that turned a 13-win team into a perennial playoff team?

Well D'Antoni just got fired or resigned. Josh Smith and Hinrich for Melo and Shump should be more then enough. Great trade for both teams.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/14/dantoni-on-way-out-trade-melo-welcome-to-knicks-implosion/related/

Rather keep Josh and trade JJ for Melo

Josh might be better right now then Melo but Melo for us is better than Josh for us.

Well at least Josh's contract ends next year with JJ out of the way we will have more payroll flexibility. It's better to get out of the JJ contract then trade Josh.

NY won't trade Melo for Joe maybe Amare but Amare fell off bad.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Congrats to Woody. I dont envy his task of trying to get Amare and Melo to play any D or hit the boards with any gumption, though. Just too lazy and dumb. He does know how to beat Portland as shown by our success against them under him, so a debut win would be huge.

Melo will get his wish at the expanse of the team.

Now is the time to get on the phone with NY and get them to give us Carmelo for Joe! ISO-Joe and the Potato head together in NY, I like it!

I think he misses Smith the most along with those 100 yard stares he would give him every time he jacked a airball three. ISO Melo is much better than ISO JJ....