• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: D'Antoni is out in NY - Woody to be the new coach!

Admin

• Moderators

the same Mr. Potato head that turned a 13-win team into a perennial playoff team?

The same one that lost the worst playoff series in playoff history as the #3 seed and had a winning record in 2 of 6 seasons in Atlanta.

Tomorrow's NY Post headline:

"SWITCH!"

~lw3

Well played.

• Premium Member

Feel sorry for the man. It's a good job, but it's pure hell dealing with the NY media. Just ask Dan Reeves.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Feel sorry for the man. It's a good job, but it's pure hell dealing with the NY media. Just ask Dan Reeves.

I am sure the Knicks did not make him the lowest paid coach in the league like we did, so do not feel to bad for a man who just got a nice raise :)

• Premium Member

I remember Woody wrote something on the clipboard and Anthony Johnson looked around like "Man what in the fukk" LMAO

yep and I was like "Man what in the fukk" whenever Woody put AJ's grandfatherish looking a** on the floor.

• Premium Member

I wish the best of luck to Woody. I hope the Knicks play very good basketball. I hope Woody continues to show what everyone behind closed doors across the league says about the Hawks, "one sham of a organiztion."

Can't wait for the NY team to be worse now. Woody is not that good of a coach. Our team got better because its called natural progression. Not because he is some sort of genius. This guy was the worst offense coach in the NBA and on defense everyone knew how to score on us because all we did is switch everything defensively. So you put the quick pg on our center. Woody good coach my A@@. I wouldn't wish him to coach a team that I hate thats just not fair to them.

Call me crazy but I expect big things from the Knicks now that they'll focus more on defense and he's got a quality PG and C plus 2 elite scorers and arguably the best ISO player in the league.

I always liked Woody and hope for the best for him.

They don't have an overall fit. I expect this to be bad since Lin plays like a NBDL player with Melo.

• Premium Member

Can't wait for the NY team to be worse now. Woody is not that good of a coach. Our team got better because its called natural progression. Not because he is some sort of genius. This guy was the worst offense coach in the NBA and on defense everyone knew how to score on us because all we did is switch everything defensively. So you put the quick pg on our center. Woody good coach my A@@. I wouldn't wish him to coach a team that I hate thats just not fair to them.

funny how the "natural progression" stopped the second woddy left

• Premium Member

D'Antoni never liked to play defense at all

Woody is a good asst coach but a terrible head coach. He is not good with the in game decisions. He doesn't know how to make adjustments. Has a plan and no matter what the game is doing he sticks to that plan. Very predictable.

D'antoni's team has a better defensive rating than any team Woodson has ever coached... and a lower offensive rating. Strange.

If the Knicks get better I don't think it'll be anything Woodson does. It'll simply be them finally playing with some pride and urgency now that they got their head coach fired.

funny how the "natural progression" stopped the second woddy left

Natural progression stopped and beating the Magic and winning a couple of second round games began.