• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"See You In Boston Mother F*ckers"

Admin

Here's a link (http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/05/08/0041100135_bos_atl_recap.nba) from NBA.com that has the game highlights and at the end you CLEARLY see Al Horford's lips saying, "See you in BOS Mutha FuKKas!!!" emphatically. Gotta love that fire he brought tonight and he physically and emotionally was not going to go out without a war.

What season are you thinking of? I'm still angry at Horf, why the f*** didn't he play sooner? He had medical clearance, a real man would have played earlier.That said, Al was big. I really enjoyed him this game. He still is a bitch in my book, its going to take something drastic to change my mind but I am still willing to change my mind.

I really wish I hadn't read this reply. A real man huh? Smh

What season are you thinking of? I'm still angry at Horf, why the f*** didn't he play sooner? He had medical clearance, a real man would have played earlier.That said, Al was big. I really enjoyed him this game. He still is a bitch in my book, its going to take something drastic to change my mind but I am still willing to change my mind.

Dude we should be thankful that boss is even playing. Its clear that he is still laboring over this injury to this day. Have you not noticed how much muscle mass he has lost...

• Premium Member

You can't be serious.

SMDH - LD said that Al was supposed to be on limited minutes tonite but because it was an elimination game he played a whole lot more.

if only al could regain his touch on his 15 footers then boston would really be in trouble.

It's coming, he left those shots short hitting the front of the rim, which means his legs aren't quite back yet.

• Premium Member

What season? Did you miss our entire season? Horford hardly played this season. Why didn't he play sooner? Seriously? You missed the part where he tore his pectoral muscle and was out for the season? LOLWelcome to Hawksquawk where if you get a serious injury you get issued a bitch card by keyboard WARRIORZ.
  • Like 1

Yes sir. Al has energized this team. Am I the only one who wonders where the hell Ivan is, and think he alongside Josh and Al in a big lineup would murder?

I never thought about that but you're right man that would deadly there.. Too athletic and too much scrap for Boston, throw in Joe and Teague and that would be a nice group to see for stretches on the floor..

Yes sir. Al has energized this team. Am I the only one who wonders where the hell Ivan is, and think he alongside Josh and Al in a big lineup would murder?

I don't think that LD wants to play anyone that he can't trust right now with our backs being against the wall, which is why he rode the starters and Damp last night and he'll probably do so again on Thursday. Unless Smoove or Horf can't play extended minutes I doubt we'll see much of Ivan for the rest of the series.

That was exactly what my wife said he said. I couldn't make it out as I replayed it. It will be interesting in Boston. Zaza may be available. Al's play tonight on the heels of his candor discussing Joe was so very refreshing. Perhaps we need only one Captain.

Edited by Swatguy

• Premium Member

He played a great game but....Horford really needs to relax with all the fake tough guy stuff. C'mon... you won the game so there was no need for such sophomoric behavior. All he has done is given the Celtics a reason to play harder. Good win, but dumb move. This is the NBA, and he's a playoff vet, so he should act as if he has been here before.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

He played a great game but....Horford really needs to relax with all the fake tough guy stuff. C'mon... you won the game so there was no need for such sophomoric behavior. All he has done is given the Celtics a reason to play harder. Good win, but dumb move. This is the NBA, and he's a playoff vet, so he should act as if he has been here before.

He's a playoff vet: so are pierce and KG and that doesn't stop them from acting like d-bags. Horf is an emotional guy and I love it, I'm tired of Joe's laid back demeanor, or Josh's scrunchy faces when things don't go his way, I want a leader that isn't afraid of having a bullseye on his back!

Al needed to do that. PP was the one Tebowing all game eariler in the series

Paul Pierce is 50 years old and was Tebowing on our court. Al being excited about a win is NOTHING. My god, you'd think we'd be HAPPY to get some fire back. Joe and Josh certainly haven't been bringing any.
  • Like 1

Three or four months is not a season.Al has been cleared to play basketball for over three weeks. MC has tweeted already that Doctors have told Al there is no risk for further injury or even re-injury.https://twitter.com/...300432521216001Yall "smh" and "lol" comments are hilarious. Bottom line is that Horford is a bitch for not coming back sooner, absolutely nothing will change my mind about that when there is no risk of re-injury and you have been given the medical GO from doctors.

This is stupidity on a galactic level.
  • Like 1

Three or four months is not a season.Al has been cleared to play basketball for over three weeks. MC has tweeted already that Doctors have told Al there is no risk for further injury or even re-injury.https://twitter.com/...300432521216001Yall "smh" and "lol" comments are hilarious. Bottom line is that Horford is a bitch for not coming back sooner, absolutely nothing will change my mind about that when there is no risk of re-injury and you have been given the medical GO from doctors.

Having a medical GO to play and being basketball ready are different. It's not only about risk of re-injury but about being ready for in game play.