• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks sign Lou Williams

Mutombolievable

Lou Williams is a good addition to our bench. Just cause he can't play the 1 and guard the 2 doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Players that are like that do just fine coming off the bench, especially players like Lou who can score down the line. I like this signing. I truly hope we exchange some of this guard depth for a big though... I'm not sure for who, but it doesn't even have to be Dwight.

LD must be gone. He never is proactive with subs, so he would never go small to force the other team to do something. I haven't seen him do it, on purpose, yet.

LD must be gone. He never is proactive with subs, so he would never go small to force the other team to do something. I haven't seen him do it, on purpose, yet.

I'd give him 1 more year to either lead us into the lottery or into the playoffs.

Confused here, What are we paying him with? If we are paying him below market then a significant role (read: starting) has to be an incentive because right now all we can offer is less than what Jamal got.

Apparently according to reports he is getting paid the full MLE ($5 mill) and its a multi year contract.

Confused here,

What are we paying him with?

If we are paying him below market then a significant role (read: starting) has to be an incentive because right now all we can offer is less than what Jamal got.

Pretty sure with US Currency, but you never know.
  • Like 1

Could be Magic City gift certificates:

Atlanta Spirit Group@FakeASG

We're back in the Dwight talks #Hawks fans! Now offering Zaza, Petro, a 2nd rounder and a gift certificate to Magic City. #Dwightmare

Might I suggest putting the ASG on our twitter feed?

LOL nah can't add that there, otherwise I'd have to add the Faux Mike Woodson and the other funny fake accounts. Trying to keep that for serious business.

LOL nah can't add that there, otherwise I'd have to add the Faux Mike Woodson and the other funny fake accounts. Trying to keep that for serious business.

Whoever is doing those has to know about the Squawk. I wonder who it is, I guess better left unsolved...(cue DrZ to go ahead and figure it out somehow).

Whoever is doing those has to know about the Squawk. I wonder who it is, I guess better left unsolved...(cue DrZ to go ahead and figure it out somehow).

Oh yeah I'm sure that they must! If you don't know about Hawksquawk then you're not cool at all!