• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Korver

Jody23

I mean I would be okay with this if they all did not play the same position. Don't think Korver is a 3 either. You can basically only put one of Morrow, Jenkins, and Korver on the floor at a time. You might can get two but that is not ideal to have any of those guys playing SF.

Edited by MrMeltdown

It says the Bulls are exploring trade options with the Hawks for him... Not sure who I would trade for him at this point honestly. Also, wouldn't he just play SF off the bench behind Smoove or whatever other SF we pick up to start?

Guest DopeHawk

Or maybe to crowd Smoove off the 3 pt line?

Haha LD cant coach him to stop so this seems like Ferry's way to at least get the ball in people who CAN hit the 3.

Haha LD cant coach him to stop so this seems like Ferry's way to at least get the ball in people who CAN hit the 3.

Exactly. If the PG, SG and SF are all crowding the 3pt line then where is Smoove gonna play? Besides, he and Horf need to have their butts parked in the paint ready to grab rebounds.

It says the Bulls are exploring trade options with the Hawks for him... Not sure who I would trade for him at this point honestly. Also, wouldn't he just play SF off the bench behind Smoove or whatever other SF we pick up to start?

I don't see Josh Smith as a SF..........he can defend some SFs but he is a train wreck there on offense.

I don't see Josh Smith as a SF..........he can defend some SFs but he is a train wreck there on offense.

I hear you.. That's why I said whoever we pick up to start at SF. Not sure I'd want Korver to start.

This is what a real GM is like. But something seems off, we got Harris, Teague, Williams and Morrow. Now adding Korver, something is very off on this.

Well the Spurs love shooting 3's. Ferry loved shooting 3's with a career 39% average. Seems right on to me.