Hawks interested in Korver

Jody23

• Premium Member

I just have to say now that I hate Korver. He is a one trick pony and might be the worst defensive player in the NBA along with Charlie V and Mike Bibby. If he's our starting SF then I think we're trying to get back into the lottery.

I just have to say now that I hate Korver. He is a one trick pony and might be the worst defensive player in the NBA along with Charlie V and Mike Bibby. If he's our starting SF then I think we're trying to get back into the lottery.

Oh there's no freaking way that we'd bring him in to be a starter... at least I sure hope not.

• Premium Member

Oh there's no freaking way that we'd bring him in to be a starter... at least I sure hope not.

Unless we're forced to take J Rich in a Howard deal then I don't see anyone else currently on the roster that could play SF.

Unless we're forced to take J Rich in a Howard deal then I don't see anyone else currently on the roster that could play SF.

Neither do I, but we have a lot of tradeable assets so maybe we can work a SnT deal or maybe even just a trade.

Exactly. If the PG, SG and SF are all crowding the 3pt line then where is Smoove gonna play? Besides, he and Horf need to have their butts parked in the paint ready to grab rebounds.

This would be an absolute stroke of genius. Never have I ever heard of a GM building a team that forces one of his star players to play a certain way and his coach to coach a certain way. Also, might I add, Morrow + Korver? Like I said in a previous thread, those are my favorite two non-superstars in 2k11 and 2k12! Relatively cheap and can absolutely stroke it for four quarters. Not sure if it works in real life on account of all the poor defense you're putting on the court. But hey! They score like 15 3s a game for me on PS3, that probably happens for the Hawks too, right? Riiiiiight? =)
  • Like 1

So right now, DF is working on a two prolonged attack, rebuilding the bench while getting shooters from here plus building assets for a trade with they want to.

I know you meant two pronged, but I have to admit I chuckled when reading the prolonged part because it sure feels that way with this thing dragging on so long.

I know you meant two pronged, but I have to admit I chuckled when reading the prolonged part because it sure feels that way with this thing dragging on so long.

Dolfan23, cut me some slack, i been up since 1am with my princess going crazy (she had a like 102 fever and I had go to work too )and talk to other folks about other stuff (Good stuff anyway)

Dolfan23, cut me some slack, i been up since 1am with my princess going crazy (she had a like 102 fever and I had go to work too )and talk to other folks about other stuff (Good stuff anyway)

I'm just teasing you and it really did make me laugh because it's definitely feeling prolonged. Sorry to hear about your lil one!

Yep, i had to go to work and go to school after work then its home with the famBut i be glad when this Dwight stuff is over with (Hawks still have a chance. but with the Bulls matching Asik, that chance is probably gone), chasing information sucks.