• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should the Bird Land in ATL?

eddy

• Premium Member

Where did the investigation go? I think it sounded a lot worse than it really was. This guy was the neighbor of one of my sons friends for several years (since I have lived in the Denver area the past few years) and he certainly did not come off as a pedophile.

There is a reason why he is willing to sign for the min. No one wants him now

I think he's willing to sign for the min, because Denver is still has to pay him 4+ million.I don't watch sportscenter, so I never hear anything about him being a pedofile.Was he found guilty of doing something to kids?

FOX 31 Denver has reported that Chris “Birdman” Anderson has been cut from the Nuggets Tuesday night.

The Nuggets are using the amnesty clause, which means the team will waive Andersen and still pay him nearly $10 million for the next two seasons as per his contract. But it won’t impact the Nuggets’ salary cap.

The Denver Post writes about the on-going investigation involving Anderson, started back in May.

“Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen, embroiled in a local child-exploitation inquiry, was threatened with retaliation by a woman who represented herself as being of legal age, and he was asked to give her money and lingerie, an attorney for the athlete said Friday.”

It has suspended him from team activities, causing the spotlight to fade on his presence since the investigation began.

As a fan favorite, we will see how this decision affects fans of the Nuggets and “Birdman.”

Been trying to find the ending of the story but there is none I can find. There is no question he can play. The question is where would Ivan bury the body.

• Like 1

17yo Basketball groupie sent him nude pics, he says he's not interested, mom proceeds to get money, he says no again, he gets arrested.this kinda crap happens all the time to celebritiesanyone know if Birdman can still play?

I think you have to wait and see what happens on the legal side of things first before you even think of taking a chance on him. I live in Denver now and I went to 7 Nuggets games this past year and only saw him actually play some garbage time once. For a guy who was a fan favorite here only a few years ago to not ever getting off the pine, something has to be happening there, whether it's metal or just a diminishing of skills. On another note, a friend of mine is good friends with Devin Harris and recently met up with Devin for bite to eat. He said Devin was talking about how excited he is to be a Hawk and how nice it is to be out of Utah! Good to hear. GO HAWKS!!

I think you have to wait and see what happens on the legal side of things first before you even think of taking a chance on him. I live in Denver now and I went to 7 Nuggets games this past year and only saw him actually play some garbage time once. For a guy who was a fan favorite here only a few years ago to not ever getting off the pine, something has to be happening there, whether it's metal or just a diminishing of skills. On another note, a friend of mine is good friends with Devin Harris and recently met up with Devin for bite to eat. He said Devin was talking about how excited he is to be a Hawk and how nice it is to be out of Utah! Good to hear. GO HAWKS!!

I am a Harris fan and I expect our board will quickly be jumping on his bandwagon after only a few games.

• Premium Member

Hmmm... so this... 17 y.o. groupie is a KID??? C'mon people. It looks to me like someone is trying to make some money on him. Take a look at the guys we have signed for the min. JaCo, Dampier, etc. I'd sign Birdman right away. He would be a solid backup for Zaza. Smoove at the 3 is the only drawback. A huge one, but with the right coaching staff his jumpers would probably decrease.