• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

any talk of Teague getting a reality TV Show?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I think he's the Hawks version of Kim K. I've never seen a Hawks player be given so much for accomplishing so little.

• Like 2

LOL . . leave Teague alone. I used to be one of his harshest critics, but that Chicago playoff series got me somewhat on his bandwagon.

I am worried about him though. If he doesn't respond in the right way to the 2 decent guards we've brought in ( Harris and Williams ), Drew will not hesitate to put Teague on the bench come Christmas. And that would kill dude.

What would a Teague reality show be called?

a) The Inner Dog Chronicles

b) Basketball Insecurities

c) Forever I Love Atlanta

d) Teague and Basketball

e) Jeff and Larry

• Moderators

Not sure what he has been given exactly but just looking at the celtics series:Over 40% on threes, close to 90% from the free throw line, Averaged 14 points, 4 assists and close to 4 rebounds a game. I guess being the starting PG for one of the better teams in the east playing without its all star center is accomplishing very little. A guess Joe led us to all those wins single handedly even though he seems to bear no responsibility for our failings.

LOL . . leave Teague alone. I used to be one of his harshest critics, but that Chicago playoff series got me somewhat on his bandwagon.

I am worried about him though. If he doesn't respond in the right way to the 2 decent guards we've brought in ( Harris and Williams ), Drew will not hesitate to put Teague on the bench come Christmas. And that would kill dude.

What would a Teague reality show be called?

a) The Inner Dog Chronicles

b) Basketball Insecurities

c) Forever I Love Atlanta

d) Teague and Basketball

e) Jeff and Larry

That Shit Works
  • Like 1

Does Teague know how to play basketball when he does not physically have the ball in his hands? I haven't figured this out yet, but maybe LD's scheme is meant for him to not pay attention while defending off the ball and stand around on offense.