• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin already ballin in Utah

AnthonyI11

LOL. To hell with Marvin. In no way do I ever want to see him wearing an ATL jersey again. He always has these type of games. But just watchin, here comes a streak of 6-8 point 2 rebound nights for about 6 or 7 games.

• Like 2

Why the concern over one game? Marvin is a decent role player with a bloated contract. If he wasn't overpaid by our previous brass, then he'd be here as the answer to our SF woes. But he's not here so I don't care. He will go back to disappearing on offense like he always does. It's kinda his thing.

• Moderators

He would have been better off somewhere else long ago. I was a big critic of him while he was here but I hope he does great in Utah. Playing under Ty Corbin will bring out the best in him. We're wringing our hands here about the lack of a center. The starting centers in this game were Brandon Wright and Al Jefferson.

Remember all those posters who said, for many years,

"Players like MW are a dime a dozen. Replacing him

would be no problem."

Some hated MW. It wasn't his fault but, being drafted

where he was could never be lived down in Atlanta.

Hopefully, MW has a great career where he is now.

And, just remember. He will be so easy to replace because,

even though he was part of the starting five that went to the

playoffs, he was no good and should have been released

outright if we couldn't trade him. Right? Bull Feathers.

GO HAWKS!!! (And, go MW)

Posted Image )

• Moderators

If Marvin takes the next step that is great for him and Utah. He had every opportunity to do that here and it was just never going to happen. Sometimes a player who is prone to fade to the background on his own has to be pushed from the next before he can fly. Let's give Marvin some time and see what he does. I just firmly believe he wasn't going to do anything significant here in Atlanta and so it may be one of those situations where Atlanta hasn't lost anything significant but another team has gained something more significant in the exchange.

• Moderators

Unfortunately its been down to earth for Marvin in the last two games. I don't know how he played but horrible stat lines:5 and 8 points, 7 rebounds total for two games, 1 for 7 from behind the arc 6-17 overall.

Edited by macdaddy

Unfortunately its been down to earth for Marvin in the last two games. I don't know how he played but horrible stat lines: 5 and 8 points, 7 rebounds total for two games, 1 for 7 from behind the arc 6-17 overall.

His stunt double had the flu.