• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - HEAT

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Win and this will be the game that puts this team on the radar of the city. I can't remember a season with worse fan-support. Heck even hs.net feels abandoned. Let's hope the fading FBS season and a win tonight puts the spotlight on the Hawks.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Premium Member

Look for Defensive Player of the Year candidate DeShawn Stevenson (just kidding! What’s up, P-bird!) who drew the short straw to defend LeBron late in the November 9 game, to shift his defensive energies to Wade, as Josh Smith works to minimize LeBron’s imprint on the game.

LOL!
  • Like 1

I think Teague's ability to negate Chalmers' and Cole's ball pressure will go a long way towards a win for us. I wouldn't expect to stop LeBron, it's limiting the other stiffs on the perimeter (Ray not included) to contested shots and no offensive boards. By all means, let Wade shoot till his arms fall off from outside, or the backboard cracks, whichever comes first. If Zaza gives us tough work on the boards, we're sitting pretty.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Not watching, but is our defense playing poorly or is Miami just not missing their shots?

They were pretty hot from the perimeter. Miller, Cole, even Wade. They have a guy named LeBron James who looked like he might've been the best player on the court. I don't know. We'll get em this year. Edited by benhillboy

well you just not going to beat them when they are shooting like that, especially when wade decides to play.cant complain thigh b/c we were still right their until 3 minutes lefty in the third. got cold on the perimeter & heat never cooled off.i still wish we had another big we could play besides zaza. dont get me wrong (i like the heart that he gives us but he needs to at least give us six a game) i see people get him the ball in th paint & a lot of times lately he looks stuck..i whish we had kover back to give us a little more defense on the perimeter. why didnt ivan get some run?