• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Standing ovation for Josh

TheNorthCydeRises

A blistering 7 - 9 FG on his 16+ feet jumpers tonight. Had the huge 3 toward the end of the game.

Yeah, he may have tried to give the game away on the next possession, but he redeemed himself by knocking down those 2 FTs.

If anything, Josh probably drove his trade value skyward with this performance tonight, especially in Cuban's eyes.

Good win for the Hawks tonight. And a standing ovation for Josh.

• Like 4

But it's not what happens so in Essense this is the type of game to drive him to shoot more perimeter shots and say remember in Dallas I was making those. Over the long haul his shooting and shot selection is not goodAlso props on the free throws BUT in all reality he should have thrown the ball to korver to get fouled. Low bball iq play some may have missed

• Premium Member

But it's not what happens so in Essense this is the type of game to drive him to shoot more perimeter shots and say remember in Dallas I was making those. Over the long haul his shooting and shot selection is not goodAlso props on the free throws BUT in all reality he should have thrown the ball to korver to get fouled. Low bball iq play some may have missed

Yup. Josh shooting 3s is like putting all your money on a hard 8 in craps. Sure it'll pay off big every once in awhile. But most of the time, it's just giving the money away.

I mean, so I've heard...

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1

plays good against bad teams, the worst team inthe west is a good team in the east, what are you talking about, just be happy he had a beast of a game tonight. damb some of you josh haters need to go put the hot sauce on your food that requres you sign a waiver to eat or sombody should spike your underwear with some ben gay.but in reality everybody did something crucial at different parts of the game. teague & harris the way they kept pressure on the defense. zaza & his 8 pts. he scored in the paint.

• Premium Member

He did it all, had a great night. Props to Al and Teague too, of course.

Let's just not fool ourselves and think he's gonna have another game like this anytime soon. Except for the turnovers, of course.

I think this was his swan song, and what a beautiful song it was!

The good Josh. If you watched the game, you are a witness.

Hawks are winning more games than they lose. Josh.

He, more than any other Hawk, gets credit for almost all

the wins AND almost all the losses.

Last night Josh went beyond good. He was great!

That being said, everything wasn't. He still made some bone head

plays. We think about those two clutch free throws he made.

Don't forget, just before that, he missed both free throws. He said

that he just concentrated harder and hit them. Translation: I wasn't

concentrating earlier and missed both free throws.

All in all, a great game and a great victory for the Hawks and,

we all got to see J Smoove at his very best! Yes, a standing ovation!!

I saw Josh in the paint more, but whenever he gets the ball too far from the paint, it leads to a turnover or a 3-point attempt, and half of the Hawks on the floor are already running down-court without trying to rebound. One time in particular, Vince Carter was the only player on the court inside the arc left to rebound. Back to Josh, it would be interesting to see how he'd play (or how he'd be allowed to play) on a Carlisle-coached team.

• Premium Member

Smoove, Horf, and Teague have been awesome the past few games. I refuse to give up on any of these guys. I say let them continue to grow together. This is their first season together without someone constantly dominating the ball and I like how each of these guys have stepped this season. Ferry, don't screw this up.

Smoove, Horf, and Teague have been awesome the past few games. I refuse to give up on any of these guys. I say let them continue to grow together. This is their first season together without someone constantly dominating the ball and I like how each of these guys have stepped this season. Ferry, don't screw this up.

Except when Josh plays point guard Posted Image

The two man game with Al was popping. Reminds me of the good ole days when Al had a little more "umph" to his game. Anybody think its still a slightly lingering issue with the back?

Before he had the pectoral injury, it seemed like Al was adding a little range every offseason. Had he not gotten injured, he may have been a threat from 3 by now!