• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"I never asked for the max. Those words never came out of my mouth."

AHawks89

Josh Smith; "I never asked for the max. Those words never came out of my mouth."

Josh Smith: "Atlanta will be on my list in free agency." Pretty obvious that all options remain on the table for Smith and the Hawks.

Discuss. Haters going to hate. Posted Image Posted Image

Again where does it say he won't ask for the max? Where does it say he will take a team friendly deal? Nah, he can't come out and say something like that because he'll ruin his leverage? Oh wait Lebron said exactly that when he mentioned the big 3 will all have to take team friendly deals to keep them together.

Huggers gonna hug!

• Like 1

Jeff Schultz
@JeffSchultzAJC

@WilliamSevidal @SekouSmithNBA He said he viewed himself as max player. He never said he told Hawks he was demanding max (yet).

In a direct interview with Schultz he said he was worth the max but you want to split hairs on him not asking the Hawks for a max? Really? Would that have something to do with the fact that they decided on no contract talks during the season? But we should believe that Schultz made up the whole interview too.

• Like 1

Again where does it say he won't ask for the max? Where does it say he will take a team friendly deal? Nah, he can't come out and say something like that because he'll ruin his leverage? Oh wait Lebron said exactly that when he mentioned the big 3 will all have to take team friendly deals to keep them together.

Huggers gonna hug!

But when did LBJ say it would be him? Oh and by the way, once you are making more off the court than on the court you can say things like that. Josh bread comes from his NBA salary Dolfan. I know you know better than to agrue that point.Posted Image

Everyone see's themselves as a damn MAX player. How DUMB would you be to be like, "Yeah, I don't think I deserve a max, because I don't care much about money nor does my agent." - LOL

Of course you say you are worth max. Does that mean you are going to take the max? NO.

"I have no self confidence, and I don't think I deserve the max or even near it. Have you seen me during those games when I shoot 3's?!"

Edited by AHawks89

Do you all actually believe the shit you hear? Media always BS the viewers. I know a lot of you don't like Josh, so it's hard for you "not to believe it", and you want to believe the worst of the situation.

Some of the things you say make such little sense that I wonder if you are trolling us. I'm still not sure. Especially since you are saying we listen to the media too much and proving your point with a quote from Sekou Smith.

• Like 2

But when did LBJ say it would be him? Oh and by the way, once you are making more off the court than on the court you can say things like that. Josh bread comes from his NBA salary Dolfan. I know you know better than to agrue that point.Posted Image

He said WE will ALL have to take less. And you know I don't pity Josh for not having big endorsements as he could be an annual All-Star if he played the right way. Plus he has made over $60 million the NBA, something you and I and the majority of us here combined will never see in our lives.

Some of the things you say make such little sense that I wonder if you are trolling us. I'm still not sure. Especially since you are saying we listen to the media too much and proving your point with a quote from Sekou Smith.

And the congregation says Amen!

Everyone see's themselves as a damn MAX player. How DUMB would you be to be like, "Yeah, I don't think I deserve a max, because I don't care much about money nor does my agent." - LOL

Of course you say you are worth max. Does that mean you are going to take the max? NO.

"I have no self confidence, and I don't think I deserve the max or even near it. Have you seen me during those games when I shoot 3's?!"

I guess Lebron is dumb them.

• Moderators

Huggers gonna hug!

At this point in his last season in Cleveland, I think Lebron was talking about how much he loved Cleveland and how they were at the top of his list to resign. It is only after the fact that it came out that his plan all along was to conspire to form his superfriends team (and that part of his plan was taking a bit less to make that happen).

I'll take Josh letting us shop him over Lebron lying to team management so they couldn't reasonably deal him.

Edited by AHF

Keep assuming the worst... Posted Image