• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"I never asked for the max. Those words never came out of my mouth."

AHawks89

Did he say he'd be willing to take a team friendly deal to stay in Atlanta? Cause if not then I could care less what deal he's willing to take for a "championship" team as we're not even close to that.

Yes, but like I said.. that's all on if Ferry can "sell" him that we can make a championship team. As I've said from the beginning, it's all about what Ferry can show Josh & other FAs.

Yes, but like I said.. that's all on if Ferry can "sell" him that we can make a championship team. As I've said from the beginning, it's all about what Ferry can show Josh & other FAs.

And as I've said from the beginning, if Josh is willing to take a team friendly deal then I will welcome him back with open arms. If not, good luck to you someplace else.

• Moderators

Again...Funny how every fanbase in America wants this guy but this one can't wait to get rid of him.

Are you suggesting that fans like him way, way more than NBA General Managers? I am not sure I am following. If NBA GMs view him as a desirable core piece, we will get value for him. If they don't then why criticize our fan base for not wanting to pay him $16M a year or whatever he will end up getting from some desperate team that wasn't willing to trade for him except for their junk that was worse than an expiring contract (example: Monta Ellis)?

And as I've said from the beginning, if Josh is willing to take a team friendly deal then I will welcome him back with open arms. If not, good luck to you someplace else.

Then what have you been trying to tell me? That he WONT take a team friendly contract? That's where I disagree with you because you just assumed you knew exactly what Josh was thinking. I said I had no clue, but you can't assume the worst (which you and all others did).

And yes, I never disagreed with you on that. If he can't take a team friendly contract, then I wouldn't mind him walking a way.

• Moderators

Agreed. I would have loved to have seen him under a different coach this season to know whether he could take his game to the next level or not before we made him our final offer.

Then what have you been trying to tell me? That he WONT take a team friendly contract? That's where I disagree with you because you just assumed you knew exactly what Josh was thinking. I said I had no clue, but you can't assume the worst (which you and all others did).

And yes, I never disagreed with you on that. If he can't take a team friendly contract, then I wouldn't mind him walking a way.

I didn't assume anything, I went by what was told to Schultz, whether that was from Josh's mouth or through his agent. I highly, highly doubt that Schultz made that up but feel free to assume whatever you want about that.

Agreed. I would have loved to have seen him under a different coach this season to know whether he could take his game to the next level or not before we made him our final offer.

Ditto. Not sure who that coach would have been, but I would like to see it.

• Premium Member

AHF, on 21 Feb 2013 - 14:34, said:Are you suggesting that fans like him way, way more than NBA General Managers? I am not sure I am following. If NBA GMs view him as a desirable core piece, we will get value for him. If they don't then why criticize our fan base for not wanting to pay him $16M a year or whatever he will end up getting from some desperate team that wasn't willing to trade for him except for their junk that was worse than an expiring contract (example: Monta Ellis)?

I'm okay with Josh being traded. Heck I'm of those willing to take whatever is being offered for him. I don't like the tone from some of the fans. Some of us are treating this as addition by subtraction. No matter what happens today he's gone, but don't act as if his absence is something positive. Edited by NineOhTheRino

At this point in his last season in Cleveland, I think Lebron was talking about how much he loved Cleveland and how they were at the top of his list to resign. It is only after the fact that it came out that his plan all along was to conspire to form his superfriends team (and that part of his plan was taking a bit less to make that happen).

I'll take Josh letting us shop him over Lebron lying to team management so they couldn't reasonably deal him.

I've been trying to tell you guys this before the season started... For the last time.... Josh is bringing D12 here! I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Y'all are not believing me so lets bet a cool $100 bill. I can't come up from this. Posted Image

I've been trying to tell you guys this before the season started... For the last time.... Josh is bringing D12 here! I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Y'all are not believing me so lets bet a cool $100 bill. I can't come up from this. Posted Image

Every day I want that to happen less and less because of Dwight and his actions.

I gave up on Josh a few years ago, still has attitude problems, still camps out around the 3 point line thinking he is a guard. He does nto have the excuse of being green anymore. Sucks we are not going to get more for him but oh well it is past due for him to move on.