• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have a secret to tell

NBASupes

I should have KNOWN when you swore up and down that Westbrook was more impactful than Harden and that you posted stats to prove it when you didn't. OK, it all makes sense.

Edited by EazyRoc

I should have KNOWN when you swore up and down that Westbrook was more impactful than Harden and that you posted stats to prove it when you didn't. OK, it all makes sense.

I was going to post the stats and do the argument but I would just be bickering and arguing with you about nothing.

See, I learned from my previous time away. I would have went at your head before.

Yeah, this wasn't that hard to figure out.

In the last week to 2 weeks no. But he's been on here 5 weeks and those first 3 weeks he was a different poster than he used to be. Just goes to show 'Leadership' that when he wants to be a valuable member of this site he can be as he had me pretty much fooled for 3 weeks.

• Moderators

Like I wrote to Dolfan a year ago. I was trying to get banned. I lowered my grammar standards which was low as it is. Stop correcting my posts. Started doing mass spamming and it was wrong. Dolfan tried his hardest to keep me on board. He would give me warnings all the time. I was like cool, whatever, not fair when I was acting like a child pissed off at ASG and the organization for numerous blunders over the years. I promise to continue great posting and try not to get into mess with other posters over disagreements.

...but why put everyone else through it instead of just leaving? Just a bit of misguided anger I assume. I remember one of Joker's last posts saying that you were done with the Hawks and you were going to find a new team. lol No hard feelings and I am glad you are back and I too believe in second (and sometimes third) chances. I was one of your supporters when I first got on the boards a little over a year ago. Even knowing how you got banned, I always felt you were one of the more quality posters. I admit that threatening someone threw me off a bit, but the typical posters respond to a page long thread with two sentences or a simple "lol", but you (and a few others) add your own page long responses and I feel that's where the quality of a poster lies. Not just stopping at I disagree or I agree. Once again, glad your back and remember that whether we disagree or agree, we are all on the same team here. We are all Hawks fans.

• Like 3

I won't say I knew for sure, but I wondered and suspected. It just felt/sounded all too familiar.

Welcome back. Posted Image

I literally laughed out loud after reading the first line of your confession. Because it was a relief that there wasn't another poster so similar to you.

You will always be NBA40 to me...Posted Image

Edited by JayBirdHawk

It's no fun if you reveal the mystery. Back in my day, we had to figure out who alter egos were through analyzing the text. (JohnnyBravo & TheArtist).

*shaking my rake*

• Like 3

• Moderators

It's no fun if you reveal the mystery. Back in my day, we had to figure out who alter egos were through analyzing the text. (JohnnyBravo & TheArtist).

*shaking my rake*

Back in the day we heard from Dr. Zachary on a regular basis. Bring back the sanity! Bring back the corn dogs! Bring back Dr. Z!

I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same stuff over n over again.I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same things over n over again.I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same ideas over n over again.

I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same stuff over n over again.I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same things over n over again.I knew it was nbasuperstar cuz he said the same ideas over n over again.

Aaaah, I see what you did there, good one. lol