• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chernoff wants us to take BOTH Asik and Lin

Admin

I know I posted his 1st Tweet in another thread, but since I we responded to him, and he responded to me us and yada yada I figured I'd post it here...

• Premium Member

I dont understand why anybody wants to get rid of Teague. This kid is getting much better every year. No way I would have Lin over Teague. The thought process with Lin is because we are 26th in the league in attendance.

• Like 1

Why would the hawks just give them a big 3! I'm not down for that I rather Howard stay in LA or come here. If I'm ferry I'm not helping anybody!I know ferry is smarter than that so no worries from me

Would anyone here consider keeping Teague and playing Lin at shooting guard? Then all we'd have to do is sign LeBron James in 2014 (easy right?) and our lineup could look something like this:

PG: Jeff Teague / Dennis Schröder

SG: Jeremy Linn / Louis Williams / John Jenkins

SF: LEBRON JAMES / Jared Cunningham

PF: Al Horford / Mike Muscala

C: Omer Asik / Lucas Nogueira

Would anyone here consider keeping Teague and playing Lin at shooting guard? Then all we'd have to do is sign LeBron James in 2014 (easy right?) and our lineup could look something like this: PG: Jeff Teague / Dennis SchroederSG: Jeremy Linn / Louis Williams / John JenkinsSF: LEBRON JAMES / Jared CunninghamPF: Al Horford / Mike MuscalaC: Omer Asik / Lucas Nogueira

Lebron probably wouldn't even consider Atlanta if that was the lineup. He probably won't consider us anyway

Would anyone here consider keeping Teague and playing Lin at shooting guard? Then all we'd have to do is sign LeBron James in 2014 (easy right?) and our lineup could look something like this:

PG: Jeff Teague / Dennis Schröder

SG: Jeremy Linn / Louis Williams / John Jenkins

SF: LEBRON JAMES / Jared Cunningham

PF: Al Horford / Mike Muscala

C: Omer Asik / Lucas Nogueira

NO!

Just something to point out here. Tony Parker see's a lot of himself as a young player in Jeremy Lin.

Tony, as a young player in the league, struggled some with his shot and also struggled a lot when he didn't have the ball in his hands. If Tony Parker sees a younger version of himself in Jeremy Lin, you can bet that Mike Budenholzer and Danny Ferry see some similarities.

Prior to the idea of actually including him in the deal to send Josh to Houston, I had been thinking that if Mike is going to run the offense in Atlanta the way he did in San Antonio, then Lin is actually a good fit for that style.

• Like 1

Would anyone here consider keeping Teague and playing Lin at shooting guard? Then all we'd have to do is sign LeBron James in 2014 (easy right?) and our lineup could look something like this: PG: Jeff Teague / Dennis SchroederSG: Jeremy Linn / Louis Williams / John JenkinsSF: LEBRON JAMES / Jared CunninghamPF: Al Horford / Mike MuscalaC: Omer Asik / Lucas Nogueira

Then we can trade for Kevin Durant and be really good! Haha

I swear Lin had me fooled boy. I thought he was a 200 pound Nash with decent D. Turns out he's a pretty good backup PG and off guard when playing with a great guard. Wouldn't want any part of him while Schröder projects better in a few years. How amazing is it that both Lin and Tebow had miraculous 2 month runs in the same year? That was crazy and probably won't be seen again in our lifetime: fringe players getting All-Pro or All-Star results for a third of the season. Something tells me Yasiel Puig is here to stay.

Edited by benhillboy