• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

Yeah, his bad jumper and inefficiency is really the head scratcher. Doesn't seem to fit the team they are building. Maybe if it was a 1 year. Hmm.

I think the reason he turned down the offer from Milwaukee was because he wanted a longer contract so I doubt it'll be anything less than 3 years.

He will average about 18 points a game and shoot 20 times a game in the process. Why don't we like this again? Posted Image

Teague/Lou/SchroederMonta/Jenkins/CunninghamKorver/DeMarreMillsap/Horford/ScottHorford/Mulasca Someone will be traded during the season. Good trading pieces on this roster.

Looking like that, if Ellis signs. I'm wondering if we still wouldn't use our Room Exception to add another big. I've been suggesting maybe Semih Erden. Muscala makes more sense as a 4th big.And anything more than 2 years for Ellis would just baffle me.

We're going to miss out on a great draft pick for this crap. Ferry is actually going to try to repeat last year... Which he has nothing to show for it. Last year was a waste after the JJ and Marvin trades. Now he wants to do it again... I'm starting to wonder if he just isn't out to put the final nail in the coffin for this franchise.

• Like 3

Im confident that Monta will have success with the Hawks. 23 ppg on 46% shooting. Horford and Millsap can take a lot of pressure off Ellis he had in Milwaukee. He had to do pretty much everything. You can't freely help off Horford or Millsap because they're great shooters. same with Korver. I feel like he'll see more open lanes to drive down than he did in Milwaukee.

Edited by atljonesbro

I know everyone is saying he opted out because he wanted more years, but can the market be that high for him anymore? The winning teams have no money. Most teams dont have money. I dont think at this point he has many options. 10 million for a year or two from us might be as good as he gets. He might be motivated to come in here and average 24ppg and get him a big contract next year.