Rumormill - Bynum for 3-36, player optin on the 3rd year

DJlaysitup

OK - so I don't know tweets from texts - but my son sent me a message that said "Bynum to ATL..3 - 36 watch espn" We play in a fantasy league so I know he isn't lying. (if he is he is gonna get his allowance cut)

His son also plays in a fantasy league further verifying his credibility in this matter. I'm sold!
  • Like 1

Just get this deal done with incentives. If the Hawks can get Bynum that improve their chances to link another good free agent next year. If not, we will be in the same position we are. The Hawks need to improve this roster otherwise they will be a first-round playoff team.

Peachtree Hoops just announved that Petro and Jones have been renounced. That could be big news in terms of signing a FA. Whether it is Ellis or Bynum.

So, if the Cavs offer is the best out there, that kinda conflicts with this rumor that says we offered 3@36 with a player option. (*breathes sigh of relief*)

Having said that, if Stein has this right, doesn't bode well for those who are anxious to see Bynum taking up residence in Philips.

Unless Ferry is playing hardball with both Monta and Bynum.

Good to hear that Ferry knows about the Squawk and comes here to check us out. I hope my anti-Ellis rant and threat to burn the Squawk down are what's kept him from signing or trading for him :)

I had difficulty getting on the Squawk last night for about 20 minutes, I was all panicked and thought 'OMG - we signed Monta and Dolf followed through and burnt down the Squawk' - whew

• Premium Member

This is crunch time. Dallas has it's BU plan. Dally is the only C left standing and Dallas has hooks in him already. It's musical chairs and the music is about to go off.

Fortunately, I think we can beat Cleveland's offer with our eyes closed. The fact that he hasn't taken their 6 Million dollar offer (how ironic) means that he don't like it.

I would give him the 3 yrs for 36 with the last year being TO and the 2nd year being only partially guaranteed.

10, 12, 14... Guaranteed for 18 over the first two seasons.

Danny Ferry either needs to up the offer or move on. I don't want to miss out on Dalemberet if we are not serious in signing Bynum. I am sick of not having a true center on this team.

I've always liked Dally. Not for a huge contract, but as long as he doesn't cost a lot I would welcome his addition.

I think the world is off its axis as HotlantaScrooge (haven't used that name in forever) just said he likes something/someone!

I had difficulty getting on the Squawk last night for about 20 minutes, I was all panicked and thought 'OMG - we signed Monta and Dolf followed through and burnt down the Squawk' - whew

Just follow us on Twitter and you won't have to wonder what's going on as I will tell you if the site, the site, the site is on fire. I actually found out it was down from DrZ through Twitter and the site was down for about an hour I think.

Just follow us on Twitter and you won't have to wonder what's going on as I will tell you if the site, the site, the site is on fire. I actually found out it was down from DrZ through Twitter and the site was down for about an hour I think.

Sorry - I don't twitter. My husband says I spend enough time on the Squawk so in the words of the soup Nazi 'no twitter for me'. Lol

• Premium Member

I think the world is off its axis as HotlantaScrooge (haven't used that name in forever) just said he likes something/someone!

I'm pretty sure he reserves the right to change his mind if/when Dalembert actually is property of the Atlanta Hawks, tho.

• Like 2