Rumormill - Bynum for 3-36, player optin on the 3rd year

DJlaysitup

Horford at the 5 and Millsap at the 4? Thanks Danny Ferry! Your "vision" is impeccable.

I think the holdup on the trade with Milwaukee is because of Bynum. Once Bynum signs with Dallas, I think Ferry will go after Dalembert as part of a trade.

FYI - Just heard DJ got another text from his son. This one states - "SANTA IS REAL".

Cannot confirm or deny this, but his son DOES play for LSU, and he is ALWAYS RIGHT, so this must be 100% factual.

LOL. Can we retitle this thread as the official Andrew Bynum thread?

• Premium Member

The only things I've heard at all from one of my old sources is a little old at this point. I already posted that Bynum was a backup plan on a short deal to meet salary cap requirements and one thing I didn't say but I'll say now is that and this is a direct quote "Ferry is not really sold on Teague".

Haven't heard anything else since. Source did say Ferry is more secretive and paranoid than BK ever was (Ferry btw knows about this place and does come by to check it at times) and keeps things close to the vest.

Take it for what its worth.

• Like 1

Andrew Bynum's agent says he's in "ongoing discussions" with 3 teams

by Jodie Valade, The Plain Dealer

7/10/2013 4:31 PM

The agent for Andrew Bynum said he's in "ongoing discussions" with the Cavaliers, Atlanta and Dallas after his 7-foot client met with the Mavericks today. As for whether a decision is expected today? "It depends," David Lee said. "It takes two to make an agreement."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBRbzf3Fws

Great thread. I especially liked the way it started with so much hope and optimism but quickly spiraled down into doubt and despair. After that there was anger followed by some good humor at the expense of our protagonist. Then a round of conflict as some came to the protagonists defense against the cruel onslaught. I laughed, I cried. Would read again. 5 stars and two thumbs way up.

That's about what I got from it lol

• Premium Member

DJ pulled the ultimate yelling fire in a crowded theater.

However, I don't blame DJ. He's old and technology ignorant.

I don't blame his son. I doubt he knows anything about Bynum.

It's us. We're so ready to get something that we will take it and celebrate.

Ferry could sign Rumeal Robinson PG, Michigan right now to a 10 day contract.. and we will jump for Joy with excitement.

I guess, we just wait it out.

• Premium Member

The only things I've heard at all from one of my old sources is a little old at this point. I already posted that Bynum was a backup plan on a short deal to meet salary cap requirements and one thing I didn't say but I'll say now is that and this is a direct quote "Ferry is not really sold on Teague".

Haven't heard anything else since. Source did say Ferry is more secretive and paranoid than BK ever was (Ferry btw knows about this place and does come by to check it at times) and keeps things close to the vest.

Take it for what its worth.

THIS = B.S.

no need for us to have offered teague a contract if we were not sold on him.

So glad I was too busy today to do much Squawking.

I'll donate $5 (more) to HawkSquawk if DJ's account is permanently branded, scarlet letter style :)

• Like 2