• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague has signed a 4 year / $32 million offer sheet with Milwaukee

Admin

I can def see that,but only if Ferry thinks Dennis is the future...so i would be cool with that Mo is kinda like Bibby in his better hawk days

Bibby was actually a true PG. Mo isn't. Mo is like Mo. He basically an undersized SG who can shoot.

dude Bibby could barley get 5 ast lol

Bibby wasn't about assists. Bibby was about being a general of the offense. Running the right plays, getting everyone in the right sets. Understanding where players wanted the ball. With Bibby, our offensive efficiency was night and day. Without Bibby, we went to shit offensively again.

Assists don't mean shit in the NBA. Westbrook is one of the best assist man in the NBA and his court vision, passing skills, and ability to run an offense is in the gutter. Don't get me wrong, Rondo is really that damn good at passing and running an offense. Steve Nash is the greatest transition PG not named Magic Johnson in NBA history. BUT... Assists don't mean shit. One of the best true PG's in the NBA assists are always low in Mike Conley Jr.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

$8 million per would be a steal if you think that Teague is going to continue trending upward. Imagine 4 years from now if he's consistently playing at an All-Star level how great of a deal that will be.

Marvin, Williaaaamssss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4382788

*clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=willima02&y1=2009&p2=teaguje01&y2=2013

• Moderators

NBC said Jennings has signed an offer sheet which no one else has said and SI said Jennings hasn't even been offered a offer sheet period which inline with what the Bucks forum said.

It is a sloppy typo.

If we don't match, don't forget Jennings is also only 23-years-old. He shoots a lot but I wouldn't just consider him a '"chucker"...the man actually has a ton of talent and should get even better. The more I think it over though, with how fast and efficiently Teague is progressing, I really hope we do match the Buck's offer. Teague is a much better facilitator, while Jennings scores first and passes second.

• Premium Member

This should be called the B.S. thread. There's lots of B.S. about how good Jennings is. Jennings is an injury prone, undersized chucker.

Ferry is waiting on Bynum and will try to sign whoever over the top.

My guess is that if we miss on Teague, then we will get Mo Williams because Jennings do suck.

• Like 1

This should be called the B.S. thread. There's lots of B.S. about how good Jennings is. Jennings is an injury prone, undersized chucker.

Ferry is waiting on Bynum and will try to sign whoever over the top.

My guess is that if we miss on Teague, then we will get Mo Williams because Jennings do suck.

To be honest it really surprises me how little decision making seems to be taken seriously in the NBA. How a bloke like Jennings and Ellis can play in the same team with the absolute same strengths and weaknesses. We have Lou Williams, we dont need another chucker-come-point-guard on our roster.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I just noticed that we missed out on Bynum. My question is what in the hell we're waiting on. Match Teague and try for Dalembert.

I get the feeling that Ferry is fine with things as they are.

• Like 1

I just noticed that we missed out on Bynum. My question is what in the hell we're waiting on. Match Teague and try for Dalembert. I get the feeling that Ferry is fine with things as they are.

I hope the Hawks take your suggestion and match the offer to Teague and make an offer to Dalembert (but, I am guessing he signs with Dallas)..

Teague has never had the responsibilities that Jennings has. If you replaced Jennings with Teague on that Bucks team I believe his shooting numbers would be weaker.

I hope the Hawks take your suggestion and match the offer to Teague and make an offer to Dalembert (but, I am guessing he signs with Dallas)..

Yeah, it looks like the Hawks will go without a center yet again.

• Premium Member

The way I see it Teague pretty much have them over a barrel. He's not worth it, but you have the money, and considering what's left out there matching seems like a no-brainer.