• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague has signed a 4 year / $32 million offer sheet with Milwaukee

Admin

Have you considered this?

Jeff played all season with another PG on the floor at all times.

Yes, I mean J Smoove. We know that Smith wanted to play all

five positions all the time.

We have all observed how this worked out. It didn't. If we do

retain JT, he will no longer be teamed with Mr. Everything.

This may not have anything to do with anything but I believe

it does. I'm probably the only one, but, oh well.

Josh was right to do so at times. Jeff literally didn't have a damn clue on how to run an offense at all at times. On top of that, Josh is our best passer ability wise and he has the best court vision on the team. Not saying Josh needs to be on the ball a lot because he doesn't nor should he be but you never seen Josh doing that to Bibby is my main point.

His "strength" is out of control chucking. if we don't match Teague, I'd rather have Dennis start than to bring in Jennings or Monta. I thought Ferry and Bud would want team oriented players, not more one on one players who shoot poorly and ruin the chances for people who can really score and do so efficiently. So bewildering.

His chucking is more related to his role as a #1 or #2 option more than anything. It's not a strength either. Strengths are positives, not negatives. Remember that, you should have learned it in school.

The smoke is rising. Prepare for Brandon Jennings on the cheap with Dennis honing his skills.

We need to do a SnT so we can get Jennings and Daly.

When he ran the offense, it's looked like Westbrook but without Westbrook elite ability and skills. Jeff just isn't a true PG, that won't be an issue in Milwaukee, he will be playing next to Mayo who will share the ball-handling load. In Atlanta, it was a major issue.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

• Premium Member

Even our own free agents want to move on (but let's build this exclusively through free agency FTW. :D)

I'm one of the people who recognizes what Teague does well and I'd still match him.

• Premium Member

So Diesel still around to call BS on my source saying Ferry wasn't really high on Teague? And that was like two weeks ago they told me that. Unless Ferry or the A$G panics and matches the offer I'd say they were spot on.

Edited by Sothron
  • Like 1

So Diesel still around to call BS on my source saying Ferry wasn't really high on Teague? And that was like two weeks ago they told me that. Unless Ferry or the A$G panics and matches the offer I'd say they were spot on.

Diesel meltdown in 5.... 4.... 3.....

Soth keep posting your insights; We don't have many insiders here. Just you and that new guy (Sorry I forgot your name)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Did Wojo hack Viv's account? #VivBOMB
Sounds to me that Teague may have already been told the Hawks won't match. Whatever the case may be, I agree with him and think it's time for the him and the Hawks to go there seperate ways (cue the Journey song for Teague fans).