• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Look Mom! Another Forward! lol

Brotha2ThaNite

I really don't know how our team is going to be, I'm at a wait and see moment... but all these forwards are starting to give me flashbacks! lol

What do you think about getting Mr. Ebanks?

My thoughts on possible quotes from Bob and Nique:

Bob: "Schröder's making a direct deposit with Ebanks. Boy, that was efficient Nique."

Nique: "The Bucks had nimbers but Ebanked it in anyway. What a play. So good to see these young fella's playing well together."

• Moderators

If Kobe personally asked Ebanks to stay in LA, then that speaks volumes for me. The guy is good all-around and has the p******** to be a really good starter in this league. 23 years old. Can score, hit clutch shots, and plays good perimeter D. I much rather have Ebanks at 3 than KK. Actually, KK and Ebanks would make one hell of a tandem on the court. Ebanks is good all-around while KK is a huge 3pt threat. Teague in the drive and kick would be excellent. Danny is putting together a heck of a team considering all that has and hasn't happened. Take it to the Ebank Ferry!

• Like 1

Not the ideal option, but I wouldn't be opposed. He along with Kobe and Hill were the only Lakers to show impressive, consistent effort last season. Kobe liked him because he had the combination of athleticism and heart that not too many wings next to him had. Very Ariza-like in his role there, but didn't play over his head nearly as much.

• Like 1