• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To practically no one's surprise, Hoopsworld poll reveals...

sturt

• Moderators

That's hilarious that we even trail the bucks. As far as improvement though we were pretty damn good last year so to say we'll improve a lot i don't think so. I think we'll be a better team but probably similar record. Hopefully better in the playoffs.

I'd say Rockets and the Pistons will be pretty improved despite my misgivings about pistons long term.

That's hilarious that we even trail the bucks. As far as improvement though we were pretty damn good last year so to say we'll improve a lot i don't think so. I think we'll be a better team but probably similar record. Hopefully better in the playoffs.

I'd say Rockets and the Pistons will be pretty improved despite my misgivings about pistons long term.

i think the current hawks team, is as good as the last hawks team so i don't see them at top list of improved rosters.

Also Milsap don't have the lobby of Smith, so that his loss will be considered as a loss in quality for many fans.

On the other hand the bucks had a lot of injurys last season, so they should improve when they have a normal injury history this season.

• Admin

While we didn't necessarily go backward, nonetheless, it's hard to make the case that we improved, period... let alone improved "the most" of all other NBA teams.

Exactly, I think the Rockets, Clipps and Nets all did things to improve more in the offseason so one of them would have gotten my vote too.

• Moderators

Hilarious that the Lakers are even on the list.

Agreed. Didn't notice that but it shows the size of their fan base compared to ours as far as blind homer votes.

If Atlanta improves, it won't be because of our offseason moves as much as it will be because Teague and others developed.

Honestly I think the Nets are over rated and will come crashing down to earth.

Kidd was a great player, but I don't see him being a great coach, at least not in his first year. Too close to still being a player (only 10 days between retiring as a player and being named coach!).

They have too many good players to miss the playoffs, but I think they'll turn into some kind of OLD, overpriced playground pick up team. Lots of ISO with the inmates running the asylum sort of thing, and they will likely be having plenty bodies breaking down throughout the season.

I for one certainly wouldn't be upset if I saw that team blow up under the weight of the world's expectations. I hope they do and then get to enjoy watching it all fall apart.

• Moderators

Honestly I think the Nets are over rated and will come crashing down to earth.

Kidd was a great player, but I don't see him being a great coach, at least not in his first year. Too close to still being a player (only 10 days between retiring as a player and being named coach!).

They have too many good players to miss the playoffs, but I think they'll turn into some kind of OLD, overpriced playground pick up team. Lots of ISO with the inmates running the asylum sort of thing, and they will likely be having plenty bodies breaking down throughout the season.

I for one certainly wouldn't be upset if I saw that team blow up under the weight of the world's expectations. I hope they do and then get to enjoy watching it all fall apart.

I agree. You have a lineup of Deron/Joe/PP/Garnett/Lopez. You guard these guys on the perimeter are they really going to drive around you? They can post up some but none are that great at passing or moving without the ball at this stage. I don't know maybe the sheer talent will win games but i think they have some problems. Plus, who on their team can guard the perimeter. Teague should have a field day driving on them.