This team isn't good at all

NBASupes

Dennis is potentially a top 5 PG but he is too raw right now. His jumper needs work, he is too aggressive and he is weak.

Teague is Teague. Average PG, good player, but too much responsibilty and without Joe and Josh, it's too much to overcome for Jeff.

Horford will average 20-10 but if Dennis is starting, he could get 25-12. Horford will be an All Star. He will not be traded but everyone else outside of Dennis and Bebe could be. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff was traded to New York for role players and draft picks and Milsap was traded to Houston for Aisk.

While Korver is likely staying, he will be out of his league this year without Smith protecting the basket for his defense.

Coach Bud has a great plan but this team is much too raw. This team is really on the same level with Charlotte this year overall. I expect this team to win 30-32 games this year.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

Gonna hold judgement until a dozen or so games but yeah get ready for a turbulent ride.

Really no point, Milsap while is a very consistent nice piece, isn't an impact player like Josh is.

We don't really play good defense anymore.

Teague is getting that work offensively and defensively.

At times Dennis gets that work as well.

The offense doesn't even half way flow.

The talent isn't there.

This looks like that Glenn Robinson, SAR, Ratliff team all over again except Horford is superior to anyone on those teams and we are much worse with no size at all. This team should be terrible but Horford makes that hard.

Wow!

Nice to see that you've raised your expectations, after only 3 games

and those @ pre season, at that.

Now you have us winning 30-32 this season. Previously, your fondest

hopes was a 0-82 record.

With such a quick gain as this, by the regular season arrives, you just

may have this Hawk team elevated to a respectable record!

GO HAWKS!!

It's been alwhile. The legendary Graymule. One of the my favorites. Yep, I still have moments where I would love this team to nothing positive this year for a joy of landing one of these super studs in the 2014 NBA Draft. I see this team getting a top 8 pick, hopefully a top 3 pick. With that in this draft, we could get a stud like Wiggins, Parker, Exum, or Randle. And even if we don't need Randle, we could always trade the pick for an impact player like Marc Gasol or someone on a team who's rebuilding with a stud centerpiece player. Just my opinion.

• Premium Member

I think you have to give a new system some time and also realized that we are a very flawed team. We don't know what's going on at the 2-3. We don't have an adequate 5. We still have 2 PFs and we're trying to pass them off as conventional. All that said, I'm willing to wait and see what Ferry will do and I'm willing to see how Bud will coach. But what we have now is preseason.

• Like 3

Dennis is potentially a top 5 PG but he is too raw right now. His jumper needs work, he is too aggressive and he is weak.

Teague is Teague. Average PG, good player, but too much responsibilty and without Joe and Josh, it's too much to overcome for Jeff.

Horford will average 20-10 but if Dennis is starting, he could get 25-12. Horford will be an All Star. He will not be traded but everyone else outside of Dennis and Bebe could be. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff was traded to New York for role players and draft picks and Milsap was traded to Houston for Aisk.

While Korver is likely staying, he will be out of his league this year without Smith protecting the basket for his defense.

Coach Bud has a great plan but this team is much too raw. This team is really on the same level with Charlotte this year overall. I expect this team to win 30-32 games this year.

Well someone else has come around to my 30-35 win season.

I already have said it, we are not a playoff team but not the worst team neither.

We have great weaknesses, size at all positions, defense at the post, rebounding, scoring from the wings, defense at the wings....

Teague is an above average PG, he is a good building block. Schröder is the best up and coming PG we could get, he has the upside to be as good as Teague.

Korver did his thing last year to earn his last contract, I guess we should see more of the Korver from Bulls than last year's Korver, both him and Demarre Carroll are a 15 mpg bench players on the rest of the NBA teams, no other team has a worst starter combination at the wings. Lou is an inefficient player when he is on the court, basically playing him at SG we will give up as much points as he can score. Our only young hope can be Jenkins, I would personally give him 30 mpg all the year pairing him with Carroll, we have nothing to lose.

Milsap is a good player but just does not fit with Horford, none of them can score on the post, both combined are weak defenders at the post and we will be outrebounded every game. Milsap is not better than Smith. Brand is an Ok player for the bench but still we lack a Center with size to defend the Howards, Hibbert, Cousins, Lopez, Bynum, Mcgee, Vucevic, Kanter, Drummond, Sanders and some others...

We have gotten worst, probably 30 wins is about right for us, we will be the new Raptors or Kings, no playoffs not bad enough to land a top 3 pick...